Hulk

The chances of Villas-Boas not bringing in both Falcao and Hulk are smaller than a microsized dot.

Obviously they will become Chelsea players very soon.

Anyone disagree?

Tez Tosterone said:
The chances of Villas-Boas not bringing in both Falcao and Hulk are smaller than a microsized dot.

Anyone disagree?

Not sure about Hulk TBH, I used to be a massive fan but now I'm not. Would be happy for Chelsea to blow their load on these 2 as they are not as good as what we already have and what we will strengthen with will be better than these 2.

Dax777 said:
BlueJill said:
Dax777 said:
My boy said that? Men, we need to go get him though. I know Falcao, & Hulk are the well known stars at Porto, but none will fit City and be loved more by its fans that Gaurin and Alvaro Perreira. Perreira is a ball crossing leftback. And Guarin is box to box powerhouse midfielder with a canon. City fans would love both.

But I got no head way trying to sell Perreira here a few months ago. He just doesn't seem like someone on our raider :(

-- Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:32 pm --

Wait! Where did Alvaro learn English?

Dax, serious question. How do you have the time to watch every football league in Europe. Your depth of player knowledge is impressive.
To be fair, I only watch 6 leagues judiciously. Spanish, German, English, Italian, Dutch and Portuguese. And in that order. If not for City my consumption of PL games will be way less. Spanish and German league I watch almost everygame I can find. Doesn't matter who is playing, unless it is 2 bottom feeders. English I only watch City and the competitors. Can't watch a Blackburn v, Birmingham game to save my life. Italian I watch coz I can rewatch games on Espn and Tivo. And they show practically all Italian games. So this is by necessity. I don't search, it is just there :) Portuguese really my watch consists of the top 4 (Porto, Benfica, Braga, and Sporting) then whoever they play is just incidental. Dutch league always have 2 games a weekend and almost always involves (Ajax, PSV or Twente) so those three I watch. Then I watch Fenerbache when I can, my ex (and the only woman I have ever loved was a fan) so I watch in salutation to her. Outside of that, Every other team I know from CL or Europa games.

I know it is a lot, but my week end and week nights is all football. I also coach, so my kids let me know when there is a player that impresses them and they think I don't know. So I check them out.

My weak spot is the French league. I can't watch it no matter how much I try. I just don't enjoy something about Ligue 1. So I often know little about players in that league unless I see them at the international level.

Yeah, it do watch a lot, but I also blog, read comments, information and I follow any site that does statistical analysis on players. The drive for me is looking out for players that might be great at CIty. It makes watching others enjoyable :)
Do you have a girlfriend dax?

Tez Tosterone said:

Anyone disagree?

Me. I don't think he'll pay the fee for Hulk.

I can see Falcao definitely being a Chelsea player now. Not sure about Hulk though.

skillman said:
I can see Falcao definitely being a Chelsea player now. Not sure about Hulk though.
He really wants to follow Villas-Boas but unless he can play wide I'm not sure of where he'll fit in. We'll have to see how it pans out.

Castiel said:
skillman said:
He really wants to follow Villas-Boas but unless he can play wide I'm not sure of where he'll fit in. We'll have to see how it pans out.

I'd have him over Malouda but whenever I've seen Hulk, he's been on the right of a front three and that's what Chelsea played last season so never know.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.