Hulk

I've seen him play a lot for Porto and brazil and he's a great talent that I would snap up...if the summer goes like some predict with cavani to real falcao to Chelsea then yea I would do it

I know I am in minority here, but I would touch myself (in a naughty way) if we did manage to nick him from Zenit. When used properly, an absolute beast. A unique player in a sense that his physical attributes do not really describe his skillset. He is on a ton of money in St Pete though, so any deal would mean some, dare I say, political discussions between Gazprom bigwits and our owners. I think he could tear the Prem apart under Mancio, one of the very few players who can offer something different. I have to chuckle at posters who judge him based on Europa games against us. And as far as "hell" goes - I am sure that life is unbearable to him. Gets paid a fortune, the absolute vast majority of Zenit fans love him (as I said previously - they do have a nasty and mental vocal minority of racist kunts there) and Spalletti personally requested him to be signed, too much is being made of his tantrums in that CL game.

For what it's worth - Witsel and Hulk are actually gradually adapting to a different lifestyle and football, and despite all the cynical sceptics on here - that club have some dosh and balls to go all out and pay what Porto and Benfica asked them to. Just look how much money Benfica got for David Luiz, Ramires, Di Maria and Coentrao. And Porto have been a model club in terms of buy low-sell high for like 20 years now. Unless he throws a hissy fit, I can not see him leaving. But if he did and ended up at City, knowing that Mancio rates him and probably has an idea or two about how to get the best our of him - boy, would that be some signing.

just had a look around the net for confirmation on this story and it seems its true, he's even been seen modelling next years City kit

[bigimg]http://i48.tinypic.com/5l6u8m.jpg[/bigimg]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.