Hulk

first, you got the link awfully wrong.

second, thanks but no thanks. 10p brain on the big man.

edit: thought that you'd imply City as Hulk's possible destination; now i can't really figure out the point of this thread.

Dead easy copy and paste....no advertising revenue then for the gutter mob

EXCLUSIVE: Hulk insists Mourinho has bid £35m to bring Brazil striker to Chelsea
By JOHN EDWARDS
PUBLISHED: 18:25, 6 June 2013 | UPDATED: 18:54, 6 June 2013
76 shares 38 View
comments
Brazil striker Hulk has confirmed Jose Mourinho wants him at Stamford Bridge and has bid around £35million to lure him away from Zenit St Petersburg.
Zenit have so far resisted Chelsea’s approaches and made it clear they want to recoup more of the near-£50million they paid Porto for the explosive frontrunner at the start of last season.
Hulk’s wish to quit the Russian League and link up with Mourinho could prove pivotal, and he underlined his eagerness to press for a move by admitting he knew Chelsea had made a bid.

Wanted man: Hulk (right) is being targeted by new Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho
Asked about it at a Brazil press conference on Thursday afternoon, he replied: ‘If I said there wasn’t anything in it, I would be lying. But that is not for now. At the moment, I am 100 per cent focused on the Selecao (Portuguese for the Brazil team), and I hope to be a Confederations Cup winner with my country.
‘It is a matter of great pride for me to be playing in the yellow jersey, so near to my family. Other matters will have to wait until afterwards.’

Not quite: Hulk was kept at bay by Joe Hart at the Maracana with a couple of spectacular saves
Though Zenit have rejected Chelsea’s initial offer, it will remain on the table, in the belief that a lack of alternative bids will force the Russian club to relent and sanction Hulk’s departure to Stamford Bridge.
Hulk’s stance has raised hopes within Chelsea that the transfer will go through and one of the game’s most colourful and dynamic strikers will spearhead a new-look attack under Mourinho next season.

Read more: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2337025/Hulk-admits-Jose-Mourinho-interested-him.html#ixzz2VSsdoO6L" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z2VSsdoO6L</a>
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

btw the sheer fact of Hulk being on the verge of a move is pretty plausible, with Gazprom (Zenit's sugar daddy) reportedly severely cutting their lateral spendings like investing in sports.

Jesus .. everyone's a bit touchy .. its a link to Hulk going to Chelsea .. Chelsea who are also after Cavani and Dzeko apparently .. So with Hulk potentially going there it could clear the way for Dzeko to stay with CITY and Cavani to come to CITY .. do we get it now .. and as for people complaining about clicking on a link .. I feel sorry for you

stony said:
Hulk is so overrated, and he's certainly not incredible.
Didn't Porto threaten to lodge a complaint because of that chant? lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.