Hulk

were he to go to the rags i'd be scared because he's a (much) physically stronger more skilled version of ashley young. but at chelsea he won't be getting all his blatant dives called.

a right prick, overrated and i hope chelsea blow 35 million on him. he can fuck right off.

conormcfc said:
Matt the Giant said:
conormcfc said:
How many times is that? 3? 4?

Ibrahimovic has never looked brilliant against English sides, doesn't mean he wouldn't boss the prem.

not the best choice for comparison mate.
Ibra has won the league in every single country he has played and won the "golden boot" in them all (except Spain I believe) as well.
He has single handedly for man years kept Sweden's national side in competition for getting a spot at the Euro's and WC.

Ibra would be phenomenal in the PL, having had probably his best year as a footballer this past one.
Which is exactly why it is a great comparison.

If you'd only watched him against English sides as you have with Hulk, you'd think he was massively overrated.

As you have seen Ibra plenty of times against loads of different sides, you know he isn't. Same scenario. It is the perfect comparison.

I have seen a lot of Hulk, not only games against PL sides. He tends to be rather useless against any top side, a lot of barking but no bite.
Not a great comparison as Ibra has won titles and trophies wherever he has played, and more often than not won because of him.
Can't really say the same about Hulk can you?

Matt the Giant said:
I have seen a lot of Hulk, not only games against PL sides. He tends to be rather useless against any top side, a lot of barking but no bite.
Not a great comparison as Ibra has won titles and trophies wherever he has played, and more often than not won because of him.
Can't really say the same about Hulk can you?
Well yeah, you can. Like the season where Porto went unbeaten and won the Europa league, he was their best player ahead of Falcao.

Lloyddy jonesy said:
IMO hulk would suit the prem down to the ground; strong, fast, powerful shot and a great passer

He'd suit a building site too - big, strong, hard worker, makes a good cuppa cha. Not a great forward for me. Too much hype too little substance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.