Hull (a) Post Match Thread

Just posted on match thread have to admit I was flapping like fuck first half but felt rightly so as it was poor,but once the first goal went in it was like a switch was flicked completely chalk and cheese,clean sheet as well ..

Kev in the middle dictating play = we win games. Keep him there please Pep.

Good overall performance with only the odd defensive wobble and a bit slow in the build up first half but other than that I thought we controlled the game and deserved the win.

Toure excellent throughout as was De Bruyne and Sterling in the last 20.

3 wins on the bounce and a draw and a win in the next 2 would suit me fine.

Job done
3 points, clean sheet.

Pep must now realise, you can't play Premier League football without a recognised Centre Forward.

Onwards.

Nice to shut up the half time wankers on the match thread.....yes, I dared to look.

Chelsea have played a lot worse and won 1-0 four times in their current run of wins (1/3rd of their run to be exact) and yet we win 3-0 and half the support slate the performance for much of the game?!?

It was a solid, professional, controlled performance. Gave very little away and waited for them to wilt. I'd take another 20 of those.

I take full credit where its deserved for that. I was just thinking "come on you useless ****s, this is hull" - and we got the penalty.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.