Hull (a) Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hull are shit I'd think about resting KDB, Silva, Yaya and Sterling. We should still beat them with a front line of Sane, Nolito, Navas and Nacho.
We cannot afford to take risks. Start strong and make the necessary subs.

Hull are shit I'd think about resting KDB, Silva, Yaya and Sterling. We should still beat them with a front line of Sane, Nolito, Navas and Nacho.
See that sort of attitude is not good,no easy games in the prem,they hit the bar 3 times in their last game

I agree and think hull are shit but playing a weakend team could have a negative effect on us and a positive effect on them! No chances taken strong as possible and rest players if and when game is won!

Too much flapping about Hull. Haven't been worried about playing there since they had Raich Carter.

We don't need your type of sheer arrogance on here. If I remember rightly, many folk on here were similarly describing Leicester City as shit a few days before they beat us easily. Nobody in the Premier League should be under-estimated. Dinho for Yaya is the only change I would make except possibly starting with Navas and replacing him with Sane if we fail to break through. Hull 0-1 MCFC

You would be first on the match thread moaning if we played that team and lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.