Not open for further replies.
Has anyone received their tickets yet?

Bought one last Monday, four on sat nothing arrived

Bought scum tickets yesterday, arrived today

Maccblue said:
Has anyone received their tickets yet?

Bought one last Monday, four on sat nothing arrived

Bought scum tickets yesterday, arrived today

Had the same drama Mick, messaged city today they said they should arrive shortly

frothy said:
de niro said:
simon31goat said:
Personally I don't think what your doing is anything wrong.its the right thing to do to help bluemooners IMO but coc sais different.i think it needs a re think its not very clear as to what is a points whore.youre clearly not one I've seen you in Lisbon Munich many other long trips.if you've a spare ticket and can't get rid of it why waste it when a bluemooner could have it,like ive said de Niro ive lost hundreds of pounds on having a ticket and due to work can't go so end up with the ticket wasted as I don't want to be seen as a points whore after last time I was accused

you shouldn't worry about what people think and you shouldn't be out of pocket, sell it and both you and your buyer are happy. I'm sure you'd rather be at the game, I would. to me I have said NO tickets should be on here until the game is sold out then its fair all round.
what people don't point out(they'd rather pick a fight) is every single ticket I get is at face value, barca away, cup final, rags away, in fact any time one of our group can't go the ticket is sold at the face value price, can you imagine what I'd pull in if I was a shit or a whore, I wouldn't have to work :)
somebody at work today said the lad that has the barber shop just up the road from you had 20 barca tickets selling them for £200 each and he knows a couple of people that have bought them have you heard about it ?

i'll go and ask him now.

I'm going to refuse any extra tickets I come across from now on, not worth the ear ache off mard cunts on here. I KNOW I can make every game, i'll let everyone fend for themselves from now on.

the rules on here are that no ticket should be sold prior to the last week of sale, or when its a sell out. i'll be enforcing that when I see tickets advertised. means blue mooners will miss out and touts will prosper but so what.

the moaners have their way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.