Hull Away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
de niro said:
simon31goat said:
de niro said:
I have just replied but its gone.

anyway briefly to me points whores are the ones telling people they can get tickets even before they go on sale. if a mooner asks me and I can help I will. regardless of the mard arse mary Helens on here.i was totally reliant on this place once upon a time, and I was grateful to the lads who helped me out.
Personally I don't think what your doing is anything wrong.its the right thing to do to help bluemooners IMO but coc sais different.i think it needs a re think its not very clear as to what is a points whore.youre clearly not one I've seen you in Lisbon Munich many other long trips.if you've a spare ticket and can't get rid of it why waste it when a bluemooner could have it,like ive said de Niro ive lost hundreds of pounds on having a ticket and due to work can't go so end up with the ticket wasted as I don't want to be seen as a points whore after last time I was accused

you shouldn't worry about what people think and you shouldn't be out of pocket, sell it and both you and your buyer are happy. I'm sure you'd rather be at the game, I would. to me I have said NO tickets should be on here until the game is sold out then its fair all round.
what people don't point out(they'd rather pick a fight) is every single ticket I get is at face value, barca away, cup final, rags away, in fact any time one of our group can't go the ticket is sold at the face value price, can you imagine what I'd pull in if I was a shit or a whore, I wouldn't have to work :)
somebody at work today said the lad that has the barber shop just up the road from you had 20 barca tickets selling them for £200 each and he knows a couple of people that have bought them have you heard about it ?

frothy said:
de niro said:
simon31goat said:
Personally I don't think what your doing is anything wrong.its the right thing to do to help bluemooners IMO but coc sais different.i think it needs a re think its not very clear as to what is a points whore.youre clearly not one I've seen you in Lisbon Munich many other long trips.if you've a spare ticket and can't get rid of it why waste it when a bluemooner could have it,like ive said de Niro ive lost hundreds of pounds on having a ticket and due to work can't go so end up with the ticket wasted as I don't want to be seen as a points whore after last time I was accused

you shouldn't worry about what people think and you shouldn't be out of pocket, sell it and both you and your buyer are happy. I'm sure you'd rather be at the game, I would. to me I have said NO tickets should be on here until the game is sold out then its fair all round.
what people don't point out(they'd rather pick a fight) is every single ticket I get is at face value, barca away, cup final, rags away, in fact any time one of our group can't go the ticket is sold at the face value price, can you imagine what I'd pull in if I was a shit or a whore, I wouldn't have to work :)
somebody at work today said the lad that has the barber shop just up the road from you had 20 barca tickets selling them for £200 each and he knows a couple of people that have bought them have you heard about it ?

no mate. scandalous if true.

de niro said:
frothy said:
de niro said:

no mate. scandalous if true.
I find it hard to believe but he sounded convincing the 2 people he was talking about travel with us on the bus to the home games so will find out more when we have our meeting on thursday

Bit of a long shot, but if anyone on here is a seasoncard holder with more than 6500 points that can let me use their supporter number to order a ticket for Hull away, please drop me a PM. There's a beer and 20 loyalty points in it for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.