Hull Away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manchester33

Just thought I'd mention the ticket prices Hull have set for this game! A lot better than most other teams such as Norwich who have tried to over charge us in recent games! Just £22 for myself! Should be a good day out and another 'must win' game!

Hull City v Manchester City
Saturday 15th March 2014
Kick off – 12.45pm

The club has received an allocation of 2,400 tickets priced as follows:
£35.00 Adults
£22.00 Over 65s
£22.00 16-22 year olds
£15.00 11-15 year olds
£8.00 10 and under
£35.00 Adult wheelchair / walking ambulant plus free carer

All tickets are sold subject to availability. Tickets cannot be returned in the last week of sale.

Tickets will be available online at <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/tickets" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/tickets</a>, by telephone on 0161 444 1894 (option 1, option 1, option 2)* and to personal callers at the ticket office above the City Store at the Etihad Stadium for supporters that meet the following criteria;

2013/14 Platinum/Gold Seasoncard holders with 11,500 or more loyalty points – Monday 17th February at 9am.

2013/14 Platinum/Gold Seasoncard holders with 10,000 or more loyalty points – Tuesday 18th February at 9am.

2013/14 Platinum/Gold Seasoncard holders with 9,000 or more loyalty points – Wednesday 19th February at 9am.

2013/14 Platinum/Gold Seasoncard holders with 8,500 or more loyalty points – Thursday 20th February at 9am.

2013/14 Platinum/Gold Seasoncard holders with 8,000 or more loyalty points – Friday 21st February at 9am.

2013/14 Platinum/Gold Seasoncard holders with 7,500 or more loyalty points – Saturday 22nd February at 9am.

2013/14 Platinum/Gold Seasoncard holders with 7,000 or more loyalty points – Monday 24th February at 9am.

*Tickets purchased over the telephone will be subject to a £2.50 booking fee per ticket. Phone lines are open 24-hours, 7 days a week. No booking fee payable on tickets purchased online.

Should any tickets remain; further selling criteria will be announced on the website.

Platinum Seasoncard holders will be awarded 40 loyalty points. Gold Seasoncard holders will be awarded 20 loyalty points for attending this fixture.

The following groups will receive an allocation of tickets for this match: Supporters, Seasonal Hospitality Supporters, Football Management, Players, Club Partners and the MCFC Supporters Club.

Hoping it goes down lower than this with it being a few days after Barca as needing a few tickets. Fair play to Hull though good prices

Manchester la la la la said:
Will 8180 points be enough? Not done a league away for a few years due to personal circumstances. Used to do most of the games but lost touch of points criteria nowadays. Cheers blues

You have a chance. Only 2,400 tickets though. However, now is a very expensive time for us Blues with the FA Cup, Barca games and Wembley of course so you could make it.

TGR said:
Will 8180 points be enough? Not done a league away for a few years due to personal circumstances. Used to do most of the games but lost touch of points criteria nowadays. Cheers blues

You have a chance. Only 2,400 tickets though. However, now is a very expensive time for us Blues with the FA Cup, Barca games and Wembley of course so you could make it.
cheers pal

Waiting game I suppose :)

TGR said:

cheers pal

Waiting game I suppose :)

I'd be very surprised if it wasn't enough but you never know.

4 days after Barca away and an early kick off will mean a lot of people can't go in my opinion.

But ticket good ticket prices and not played Hull for a few years could sway it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.