Hull City V Arsenal FA Cup Final match thread.

It's too bad Gibbs didn't score an OG on the ball by Aluko. The meltdown would have been epic.

brotherblue said:
2-0 up and still lost. Football is a funny old game

Ramsey is vital for Arsenal, did very well in the PL until his injury, Arsenal dropped down the table without Ramsey.

How much would he cost ;)
Being our unofficial feeder club we'll probably get a discount on him.

Ray78 said:
Kun Aguero said:
Ray78 said:
The silly sods are buying back Vela.

He's an improvement on Giroud. I rate him highly. Will be intresting to see if he's played up top or out wide.

Nope. they are scraping the barrel with this one. They have fucked up last summer with Gonzalo Higuain.

Just seen this, Higuain's been nothing special at Napoli. Vela's pacey, 2 footed, good link
up play and one of the best finishers in world football.

Elephant man has to take the blame for that. 2-0 up and instructs his team to sit back and try and defend it against Arsenal for 85 minutes. shocking management.

blueduff said:
I'd love to smack Ramsey in the face. Not just because of that goal, but I get the sense that he thinks he's the bollox. Tosser
You really couldn't be more wrong, very quiet and humble guy.

Kun Aguero said:
No point watching the fucking game I fucking taped. Fuck fucking off.

ElanJo said:
nice Barca-atletico spoiler on itv, cheers clive

THIS.
So incredibly pissed off with Tyldesley. What an absolute knob, they must have known plenty of fans wanted to watch both games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.