Hull City V Arsenal FA Cup Final match thread.

quiet_riot said:
Kun Aguero said:
No point watching the fucking game I fucking taped. Fuck fucking off.

ElanJo said:
nice Barca-atletico spoiler on itv, cheers clive

THIS.
So incredibly pissed off with Tyldesley. What an absolute knob, they must have known plenty of fans wanted to watch both games.
SebastianTV.

bluemoon32 said:
blueduff said:
I'd love to smack Ramsey in the face. Not just because of that goal, but I get the sense that he thinks he's the bollox. Tosser
You really couldn't be more wrong, very quiet and humble guy.

On purpose that. Nah I have slightly irrational dislikes sometimes, and he's one, the wanker.

quiet_riot said:
Kun Aguero said:
No point watching the fucking game I fucking taped. Fuck fucking off.

ElanJo said:
nice Barca-atletico spoiler on itv, cheers clive

THIS.
So incredibly pissed off with Tyldesley. What an absolute knob, they must have known plenty of fans wanted to watch both games.

I deleted it and will catch the goals later on Sly Sports. If I wanted to know the score I'd have flicked between games.

Kun Aguero said:
Ray78 said:
Kun Aguero said:
He's an improvement on Giroud. I rate him highly. Will be intresting to see if he's played up top or out wide.

Nope. they are scraping the barrel with this one. They have fucked up last summer with Gonzalo Higuain.

Just seen this, Higuain's been nothing special at Napoli. Vela's pacey, 2 footed, good link
up play and one of the best finishers in world football.

Higuain would still of been enough for Arsenal. They have other players who can do the same job Vela will be asked to do and if he was the best finisher in the world Arse would of kept him the first time.

Thinking back 12 months, I know what the Hull fans are going through. It's not a place for losers. Still; at least they won't get soaking wet heading back down to Wembley Park.

:-(

jimharri said:
Thinking back 12 months, I know what the Hull fans are going through. It's not a place for losers. Still; at least they won't get soaking wet heading back down to Wembley Park.

:-(

Sad day indeed.

Still, we're back on top and will be playing to stay there.

Ray78 said:
Kun Aguero said:
Ray78 said:
Nope. they are scraping the barrel with this one. They have fucked up last summer with Gonzalo Higuain.

Just seen this, Higuain's been nothing special at Napoli. Vela's pacey, 2 footed, good link
up play and one of the best finishers in world football.

Higuain would still of been enough for Arsenal. They have other players who can do the same job Vela will be asked to do and if he was the best finisher in the world Arse would of kept him the first time.

He was a young player and Arsenal had Van Rapist amongst others, he'll get 20 goals easily next season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.