Hull City vs Manchester City | 6th |Official Matchday Thread

Why the fuck is Ned on the bench for Boyata? Barry still starts too

fucking unbelievable.

SamTheGuru said:
Looks like a 4-4-2 to me. Shame because I would like to see Ireland put back in his attacking role. Really surprised that SWP did not start as Hull are weak on the flanks.

Hull win.

SamTheGuru said:
Looks like a 4-4-2 to me. Shame because I would like to see Ireland put back in his attacking role. Really surprised that SWP did not start as Hull are weak on the flanks.

A popular opinion.I would have prefered a midfield of SWP DJ Ireland Bellers.

mcfc_ms said:
Weiss not starting for Bolton again

i really dont understand this because surely they know how goood he is , and he has to be as good , if not better than all of their wingers put together. if he keeps bringing him on in the last 5 minutes wtf was the point of him going on loan , he might as well have just stayed here.

FantasyIreland said:
SamTheGuru said:

A popular opinion.I would have prefered a midfield of SWP DJ Ireland Bellers.

Yeah, I agree with that midfield but also with Barry in there and Ade on the bench.

vbr said:
Why the fuck is Ned on the bench for Boyata? Barry still starts too

fucking unbelievable.

Boyata i've no problem with,the more he plays the better he'll become.

Barry needs a rest.

Why do people want us to play with two wingers?? It makes no sense, and it seems like people here want us to lose the battle in the middle of the park and give away command and control of the game. It is really crazy.

Everyone knew we would play with 3 in the middle, and 2 up front, that's what Mancini wants. All this love for as few people as possible in the centre where the game is decided is a recipe for disaster.

Ned instead of Boyata
Swp instead of Ireland or Barry
would of been better choices imo if we are playing 4-4-2

Bridge returns for Garrido..Vieira and Adam Johnson on bench. Otherwise, same as last weekend. Just been confirmed.
Edit: And I'm presuming Boyata in for Kompany, although wasn't mentioned.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.