Hull City vs Manchester City | 6th |Official Matchday Thread

I don't understand Bobby Manc's decision to still keep playing Barry. Oh well, in Bobby Manc we trust.

Manchester City Side: Given, Zabaleta, Toure, Boyata, Bridge, De Jong, Barry, Ireland, Bellamy, Tevez, Adebayor.
Subs: Taylor, Onouha, Sylvinho, Vieira, Johnson, Petrov, Wright-Phillips.

Hull City Side: Myhill, McShane, Gardner, Mouyokolo, Dawson, Fagan, Boateng, Cairney, Hunt, Altidore, Vennegoor of Hesselink.
Subs: Duke, Barmby, Garcia, Kilbane, Zaki, Zayatte, Olofinjana.

Official site now says they got it wrong and bellamy starts with Johnson on the bench

Looks like a 4-4-2 to me. Shame because I would like to see Ireland put back in his attacking role. Really surprised that SWP did not start as Hull are weak on the flanks.

not a bad line-up , i doubt it will be anything other than a 4-4-2 tbh , ireland needs to be infront of de jong & barry and not on the wing , dont rule it out though , he can always change it 10-20 mins in and put tev on the right and have ade on his own upfront.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.