Hull City vs Manchester City | 6th |Official Matchday Thread

Really frustrating half, but I have faith that Bobby will make the right changes.

Picking up these fucking Hull midfielders that just seem to be having a free run at things would be a nice start.

:(

I suppose it's a good chance to see what Mancini can change to turn things around when we are playing poorly - that's certainly what great managers do...

This game is far too fast for Ireland and Barry. They need time on the ball which they are not getting.

The problem is not the individual midfielders but the combination of three slowcoaches.

We need someone strong and quick in there. Unfortunately we don't have anyone.

So the best solution is to take one of them off and go to plan B. Wingers.

Calm down guys. Hull are playing really well. Any minute now we will get a foot in this game. We have more or less 5 players that are 100% having not really touched the ball yet. At the moment it is the back 4 and Ireland vs the whole of the Hull team. It will NOT last another 45 minutes :)

keemcfc said:
BOWFLEX WILL MAKE GIRLYS PLAY WITH YOUR WILLY!

Hehehehehe...

I fuckin hate American adds...

Virgins...

WOW! A Sylvinho flatscreen telly! Are these only available in the States?

Why do we play so well against teams like Utd etc... But then don't even try against the lesser teams? Do the players just think all they have to do is turn up?

Obviously we can't win every game, but, you would think we could be making more of a go of this one!?!?

Are we going to slide down the table if we lose today? What do people predict? I think 4th spot is going to be beyond our reach this season!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.