Hull City vs Manchester City | 6th |Official Matchday Thread

Sheikh n Bake said:
Stiss said:
I'm 21 today and as a cruel twist of fate we lose 2-1 to a crap side.

Hard to judge really but we really need to be winning games like that.

Vieira looked solid when he came on, what I saw was pretty impressive and he has the ability to have a starting place every week.

Adam Johnson - we looked more threatening when he came on. I think he will start on Tuesday. His passes were mainly very good and he can run with the ball too. I noticed him getting back and winning the ball on one occasion which doesn't hurt. If Mancini gives him the nod to just roam all over like he did today I see him being a great asset to the team.

No overload on negativity coming from me today, we have 2 games in hand but they are MUST win games as is Tuesday.

you may well be right but I just think that role would suit Ireland better. Keep Johnson on the wing. I hate seeing Ireland so restricted in this team

the only thing restricting ireland is his head

Marvin said:
Hull are a good team at home & had the perfect tonic with the draw against Chelsea.

Hull are fucking wank. We made them look half decent today mainly because of our woeful midfield 3.

Revol said:
Has anyone else noticed that Tevez has been a bit quiet since the Manchester Derby? I think the attitude of Man U towards him has knocked his confidence a little and he's not scored a goal since the second leg, whereas before the Carling semis he would be getting them in pretty much every match save one or two.

Could be. But he *seems* like a guy that rather would get angry about having a whole stadium booing him. :)

Johnson looks good based on that and needs to be started on Tuesday. The rest were a shower of shit.

Come on Mancio sort it out bud...you can't carry on picking inadequate players like Boyata when we have better (Nedum) or keep playing players out of position like Ireland when we have players to play in that position it's not good.

Bring on Bolton and a hugely improved effort 'cos we will need it and a slightly rejigged team selection ffs

Adebayor, Toure, Barry and Zabaleta all need a serious re think.

Adeabyor, yes he was involved in something horrible afew weeks back but he hasn't been the same ever since the suspension. Infact, like alot of the players, they haven't been the same either since we lost the Derby way back when. Touré isn't good enough to be captain and IMO it should be given to either De Jong or Given. He has also jsut come back from Africa, but he is another player in the long list, that hasn't performed well since the Derby in September. Barry hasn't been the same since we visited Villa Park in October. I think something has struck him ever since we went back there and Zabaleta can't string shoes together, never mind passes. At home he's half decent! But away from home he looks lost, and traumatized. Today showed we aren't ready yet, but the time is coming, please keep the faith.

BUT, this is ANOTHER set back we DONT need.

Sheikh n Bake said:
Stiss said:
I'm 21 today and as a cruel twist of fate we lose 2-1 to a crap side.

Hard to judge really but we really need to be winning games like that.

Vieira looked solid when he came on, what I saw was pretty impressive and he has the ability to have a starting place every week.

Adam Johnson - we looked more threatening when he came on. I think he will start on Tuesday. His passes were mainly very good and he can run with the ball too. I noticed him getting back and winning the ball on one occasion which doesn't hurt. If Mancini gives him the nod to just roam all over like he did today I see him being a great asset to the team.

No overload on negativity coming from me today, we have 2 games in hand but they are MUST win games as is Tuesday.

you may well be right but I just think that role would suit Ireland better. Keep Johnson on the wing. I hate seeing Ireland so restricted in this team

I just hate seeing Ireland in the team, been a passenger all season. Players of his ilk should shine week in week out in our team and with 2 defensive midfielders behind but Ireland is never involved!

So i think ever player has been critised at some point in this thread? Blue moan, you are not standing alone.

If we were the managers then everyone would be dropped next week. Let's all just blame it on Hughes and Robinho.

adammck said:
So i think ever player has been critised at some point in this thread? Blue moan, you are not standing alone.

If we were the managers then everyone would be dropped next week. Let's all just blame it on Hughes and Robinho.

Are those glasses weighing heavy on you???

Until the midfield is sorted out we will struggle to make fourth, has been a problem for 2 years now.
Barry does look short of pace, maybe his heart isn't in it, which would be strange with a world cup coming up.
Ireland is not the same player without Elano.
Petrov in my opinion is just too lazy, if it was Petrovinio!!!!!
We get out muscled in midfield and it needs sorting soon.
At the moment I can see us finishing 5th, but, there is the potential for third.

rolfemaine said:
there will be another apology in clipped english from the manager ," we did not play well ,but i was happy with the second half performance" how many will we get before we realise he's crap as well

They can't all be crap - I genuinly think it's to do with the mentality of the players and something that happens when they join us - perhaps sharing the area with a very successful team, maybe thinking that they have achieved something already by playing in front of large passionate crowds, being treated like gods when they turn up at functions and supporters clubs? Something clearly affects them - they were good players at their previous clubs - what changes here - it can't be so simple as the managers fault after all these barren years and managerial changes. It will be the same when "God" himself - Maurinho finally arrives - It really must be a psychological problem - does the club employ psychologists? After that performance I'd turn carrington into the hospital In one flew over the cuckoos nest!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.