Hull City vs Manchester City | 6th |Official Matchday Thread

adammck said:
Benarbia said:
Are those glasses weighing heavy on you???

Yes sir.

It was a bad performance but it's one game. We will be back with our usual spark vs Bolton.

And Everton was inspiring was it? Its all well and good winning at home, but when you go away and play like a bunch of absolute fucking strangers week in week out, thats when you really do have to worry about both the performances and mentality of this football team.

Half the game is won in your head, and thats why United will ALWAYS be fighting for championships.

Can I ask that we stop with the Boyata bashing please! The guy deserved his start today on the basis that he has hardly put a foot wrong since he came into the team, now after a shaky performance today he may not get the nod in the next game but where this outcry of "Onouha should have started" is coming from is beyond me considering he hasnt shone in a single game he has played in this season! The problems at the back today were not caused by Boyata the problem was we missed Kompany who is in my opinion the best centre back at the club and also the fact that Boyata had Toure alongside him who has hardly covered himself in glory since coming to the club!

GaudinoMotors said:
adammck said:
So i think ever player has been critised at some point in this thread? Blue moan, you are not standing alone.

If we were the managers then everyone would be dropped next week. Let's all just blame it on Hughes and Robinho.

We just lost / capitulated to "HULL"! let us know when it's ok to criticise.

Compare the squad we have to theirs

Compare the cost of our players to theirs

The problem isn't so much the result - and the bloody Inevitability of it!!!!

Compare their season to ours.... Yeah we lost but even the Arsenals, Uniteds and Chelseas have their off days, we are no different. We are still sitting in a nice position and have games in hand.

The ineviitability is the typical city tag that won't go away for another year or so hah!

neil jung said:
GaudinoMotors said:
They can't all be crap - I genuinly think it's to do with the mentality of the players and something that happens when they join us - perhaps sharing the area with a very successful team, maybe thinking that they have achieved something already by playing in front of large passionate crowds, being treated like gods when they turn up at functions and supporters clubs? Something clearly affects them - they were good players at their previous clubs - what changes here - it can't be so simple as the managers fault after all these barren years and managerial changes. It will be the same when "God" himself - Maurinho finally arrives - It really must be a psychological problem - does the club employ psychologists? After that performance I'd turn carrington into the hospital In one flew over the cuckoos nest!
Absolutely spot on fella.

You are not far wrong, and has been the same for about 35 years.

Didn't we even try hypnotists once years ago?

adammck said:
GaudinoMotors said:
We just lost / capitulated to "HULL"! let us know when it's ok to criticise.

Compare the squad we have to theirs

Compare the cost of our players to theirs

The problem isn't so much the result - and the bloody Inevitability of it!!!!

Compare their season to ours.... Yeah we lost but even the Arsenals, Uniteds and Chelseas have their off days, we are no different. We are still sitting in a nice position and have games in hand.

The ineviitability is the typical city tag that won't go away for another year or so hah!

It wont ever go away while we continue to put in shite perfomances like that against shit teams!

OrigamiNinja said:
Can I ask that we stop with the Boyata bashing please! The guy deserved his start today on the basis that he has hardly put a foot wrong since he came into the team, now after a shaky performance today he may not get the nod in the next game but where this outcry of "Onouha should have started" is coming from is beyond me considering he hasnt shone in a single game he has played in this season! The problems at the back today were not caused by Boyata the problem was we missed Kompany who is in my opinion the best centre back at the club and also the fact that Boyata had Toure alongside him who has hardly covered himself in glory since coming to the club!
Agreed, and can I add, I think we are all getting a little carried away on our finishing position, top 6 will be an improvement on the last few years.

djelanomcfc said:
It seems that all the players we have are just waiting for the inevitable fuck up "typical City". This is a big problem that both HUGHES and MANCINI have tried to sort out by bringing in the winning mentality of player like Vieira and Sylvinho. The squad seem to share the same mentality about this club as the fans do. We all think we are going to mess up.

Change our motto to "Pride in Complaceny"

The present one is against the Trades Description Act

At the risk of being repetitive the problems at City are mental ones - have been for a long time - Be professional City and research this area please!

to the clowns cheering on liverpool here earlier

Man Utd 25 11 1 1 36 8 7 1 4 25 12 56 41
Chelsea 24 11 1 0 37 8 6 3 3 21 12 55 38
Arsenal 24 9 1 2 35 14 6 3 3 25 14 49 32
Liverpool 25 9 2 2 31 11 4 3 5 12 15 44 17

well done

OrigamiNinja said:
adammck said:

It wont ever go away while we continue to put in shite perfomances like that against shit teams!

And it will always remind us of the olden days :)
United lose to Burnley, it happens. As long as the bigger picture is still achievable i'm still calm, for the time being. I'll hold my verdict til the end of the season.
CTID

"Big surprise, once again Zabaleta is absolutely tragic in an away game. How he gets a look in on the Argie squad i'll never fucking know"
could you highlight what exactly he did wrong Matty, on my screen he appeared to have at least a reasonable game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.