Hull or Arsenal or Chelsea??

LCBblue said:
dannybcity said:
Sorry to potentially hijack the thread but surely the more interesting would be which one game would you win?

Arsenal for me.
Not at all, you've brought up another debate. For me, Chelsea, a win in the league is now vital. Hull is a must win also. We will beat Hull though, Arsenal is a bonus if we win it, and Chelsea would be great to win! :D

True, but I've never seen us in a semi final so for a change it would be nice.

PaulPowre said:
shadygiz said:
an opinion...yes.......but you haven't had ONE good thing to say in nearly 50 posts....now that is blatant trolling.....like i say, redtissue is calling and next time try to be less blatant

So your saying i can have an opinion as long as you agree with what i say? Oh and the red issue comment is really childish.

and cleaning mark hughes car with scouring pads isnt or building fences to stop robinho leaving isnt

or.......i could go on, but im bored with you now....as i said less blatant

ps...why support the club if you havent got a good thing to say about them....the prozac is calling

Cant wait for all 3. Contrary to how most people are feeling on this board i am feeling quite optimistic.

Arsenal is the main game for obvious reasons. I just want to see City in at least a semi final. I was one year old when we last achieved it. We need exactly the same atmosphere as the Hamburg.

A City win against Hull would boost morale for the Arsenal game and with our backing hopefully see them off. Then anything is possible for the Chelsea game with us being on a high

Lets believe and give the club 100% positive support

Pezzer2 said:
A City win against Hull would boost morale for the Arsenal game and with our backing hopefully see them off. Then anything is possible for the Chelsea game with us being on a high

As you say a win against Hull would lift us all and hopefully have us bouncing with excitement come the Arsenal game.

shadygiz said:
PaulPowre said:
So your saying i can have an opinion as long as you agree with what i say? Oh and the red issue comment is really childish.

and cleaning mark hughes car with scouring pads isnt or building fences to stop robinho leaving isnt

or.......i could go on, but im bored with you now....as i said less blatant

ps...why support the club if you havent got a good thing to say about them....the prozac is calling

I sincerly promise you will be proud of my next 50 posts and beyond.

MCfcBOB said:
Hull - Because we SHOULD win.

Arsenal - The atmosphere

Chelsea - The atmosphere and the chance of nicking a point.

We will win Hull at 50% power.

Arsenal the team need to come out fighting and belive they can win.

Chelsea the team will need the crowd more than ever.

Pezzer2 said:
Cant wait for all 3. Contrary to how most people are feeling on this board i am feeling quite optimistic.

Arsenal is the main game for obvious reasons. I just want to see City in at least a semi final. I was one year old when we last achieved it. We need exactly the same atmosphere as the Hamburg.

Agree with everything, top post.

PaulPowre said:
MCfcBOB said:
Hull - Because we SHOULD win.

Arsenal - The atmosphere

Chelsea - The atmosphere and the chance of nicking a point.

We will win Hull at 50% power.

Arsenal the team need to come out fighting and belive they can win.

Chelsea the team will need the crowd more than ever.

Steady on, that's almost positive.

Hull and Phil Brown have been constantly reminded about this game for the last 12 months, so they are going to be really up for this game, and have nothing to lose. They have 3-4 players who can cause anyone a problem on their day so don't take it for granted.

After the media and criticism from fans, the team is under pressure, so a result is not as easy as it might be. It annoys me no end when people go on about 6 straight draws as if it was a disaster...I'd have taken a point from 4 of those 6 games, and I'm sure most City fans would (Utd and Chelsea lost at Anfield, Wigan and Villa Pk).

Time for the supporters and players to show their worth.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.