Hull or Arsenal or Chelsea??

PaulPowre said:
Yes i can't wait to be knocked out of the cup and get a pumping off Chelsea.

You must be the life & soul of any social gathering... what a negative person you are. I'm sure you're hoping for the above, because it will give you something to moan about.

PaulPowre said:
MCfcBOB said:
Hull - Because we SHOULD win.

Arsenal - The atmosphere

Chelsea - The atmosphere and the chance of nicking a point.

We will win Hull at 50% power.

Arsenal the team need to come out fighting and belive they can win.

Chelsea the team will need the crowd more than ever.

=============================
So drop the negativity...

levets said:
PaulPowre said:
We will win Hull at 50% power.

Arsenal the team need to come out fighting and belive they can win.

=============================
So drop the negativity...
Simple facts are that if we beat Hull, then we go into the Arsenal game confident with a win previously "under our belts" so to speak, then with the confidence we will have and the great atmosphere that will inevitably be generated, we will beat the Arse too.

Beat Arsenal, get into the semi's and the atmosphere and confidence will help us win against Chelsea!!!

(Oops, just noticed this is a positive post, please delete) ;)

Looking forward to Hull and Chelski most - wont be able to get down to Arse game - but will also enjoying watching on TV.

Think Hull will be the most enjoyable - surely we are due a result!

MadchesterCity said:
Looking forward to Hull and Chelski most - wont be able to get down to Arse game - but will also enjoying watching on TV.

You'll think your there if the atmosphere will be half as good as its hyped up to be on this forum! Ill be there of course.

LCBblue said:
MadchesterCity said:

You'll think your there if the atmosphere will be half as good as its hyped up to be on this forum! Ill be there of course.

The atmosphere has been poor in a few games lately

Fulham and Burnley, but not as bad at Birmingham away

Liverpool was bouncing though - just wish it could be like Arsenal every week

Come on City

Just spotted Hull are beating Everton 3v0 - OK maybe I am looking forward to Arsenal reserves most now.

In all serious - would be great to get back to wining ways though

Looking forward to the Arsenal game mostly because it's a chance to get into the semi-final and then go on to win the cup. ;)

Plus it's the only one I'm definitely going to, but I don't know about the Chelsea game yet.

Arsenal for me. And if we get past them, Chelsea will be much better than otherwise, too.

Hull...eh, the only way that can be crucial is if the result or performance will give more reason for criticism here. I mean, there will be some here who will moan anyway, but I hope there will be no real cause for alarm.

Then Arsenal, confidence levels up, determined to get to the semis, buzzing atmosphere.

And if we win those two, I'd say Chelsea are beatable as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.