Hull v Everton

alera said:
I see the Everton fans are still hanging round here like a bad smell. Why? Their own fans are so obnoxious they can’t even stand the company of their own supporters on their own boards.

They would rather come on here, says allot really.

shhhhh a min lol i want to see what evertons problems are. He has not acted like a twat so let him speak brother.

Just reading DSOB post on that Everton forum Stony posted the link too. Very funny he thinks they can only get 34 points total by the end of season. Pissed myself.....

it's city away that has been rearranged, the night before christmas eve.

doubt if i will be ruining my xmas by going there for a kicking.

At least they can see it comming. Serious grudge match that.

alera said:
I see the Everton fans are still hanging round here like a bad smell. Why? Their own fans are so obnoxious they can’t even stand the company of their own supporters on their own boards.

They would rather come on here, says allot really. Wheres DSOB anyway need to give him some shit as well.

Chill out ffs he's not said a bad word or winding anyone up.

Maybe much of the vitriol towards Everton may be to do with the offensive and arrogant way Moyes spoke about our manager and owners in the summer. All their problems are the fault of one man only. After all, he makes ALL the decisions over in that third world stadium

alera said:
Just reading DSOB post on that Everton forum Stony posted the link too. Very funny he thinks they can only get 34 points total by the end of season. Pissed myself.....

Seem's like a proper wum lol. Rodwell looks promising. i think they will finish 11th this season and stoke will be above them. Moyes will then rebuild.

Rodwells so hot right now......we are interested as are the rags and chelski. Maybe they will have to sell in January if things are looking bad ?

After all, he makes ALL the decisions over in that third world stadium

LOL

LongsightM13 said:
Maybe much of the vitriol towards Everton may be to do with the offensive and arrogant way Moyes spoke about our manager and owners in the summer. All their problems are the fault of one man only. After all, he makes ALL the decisions over in that third world stadium

So true lol it doesnt cost the earth for normal seats does it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluebastardo View Post
What an arrogant excuse for an adult you are m8.

Now putting you on ignore.
Futile as it may be, you had the dictionary definition.
Why did you mention your alleged cancer?
Why do you consider me an adult?
Why tell me you are putting me on ignore? It is to illicit a response, hence?

Seeing as you are ignoring me, and that the following is aimed at just you, how come your cancer did not stop you posting? and reacting to me? I think you are a liar! that cancer victims have far better to do than fart about on internet forums. Pardon me for calling you lying scum, but as I am ignored, it doesn't make any difference. Swivel on my mid digit, that does not matter, as it is aimed at you BB and you are not watching, as you have said. So no victim - no crime. Yee haaa.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/everton-forum/24130-fixture-list-afraid-very-afraid-16.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/evert ... id-16.html</a>

Man he is getting loads of shit off his own fans on there. Hes pulling the same "Im putting you on the excluded list" crap he was on here. Does this guy actually have a life ? No wonder we end up with all these Everton Refugees on here.

stony said:
GStar said:
Whats happened to Everton this season Gwladiator?

Did Moyes snap with Lescott and now the players see him differently?
I doubt Lesscott leaving has effected Everton this much... is it just down to injuries, or something a bit deeper?

I think it's a bit of both. They have suffered with injuries but the way Moyes treated Lescott won't have gone unnoticed by the players.

Thats what i was thinking, they're usually set up to be a hard team to beat... Hull putting three pas them is strange and doesn't exactly help us going into the weekend! ;)

Talking of the Mersey derby...

Anyone ever been to any of these?
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bootroombanter.co.uk/banter/2009/11/26/top-10-foreign-derbies-91466-25259378/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bootroombanter.co.uk/banter/ ... -25259378/</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.