Hull V Scum

Ha! Commentator thought that was in!

That five Cantonas song has to be the most embarassing song in football surely? (and I'm not one who just automatically hates something because it is them!)

Rooney made a fucking meal off that challenge to get a free kick - and Andy Gray suggesting it should have been a penalty - rag twat.

I never thought I'd be willing Stephen Hunt on though.

awesome defending by hull then , i would love too see someone snap stephen hunt , filthy gippo , how the fuck was that not a penner ! typical bias rag twat , has to make it up to baconface for that time he wasnt fit enough . lol.

Classic Rooney dive to get that free kick .Pre-Giggs Free kick round the left hand post. Hunts Looking particularly "Crazy" today.

Should have been a pen. Wiley probably doesn't want Fergie to say he's fat again

Numptyed said:
Clear pen to Hull not given after watching it 3 times defo a pen, Andy Gray "ref got it right" WTF

u seriously cant be surprised andy "bend over for the rags" graysaid that wernt a penalty

mcfc_ms said:
Should have been a pen. Wiley probably doesn't want Fergie to say he's fat again

to be fair to the ref at first look on tv it looked like a good tackle and it was only after the reply that you can see it was a foul....the ref only gets one look at it and doesnt have the benefit of replays

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.