Hull Vs City Post Match Thread

blueincy said:
This is why he's on the rag owned talk sh#te

images
I hope this twat ends up at BT Square soon, I'll go down early just to barrack the ****.

BlueMoonofKY said:
I rarely post on here, more of a lurker really, but I have no idea why people are slagging off Dzeko today. While defending a corner he saved almost a certain goal, and took his chance for his goal well. Sure he had one saved about 2 minutes earlier, but its not like it was a horrible miss. He worked fairly hard today, won some headers, and earned some free-kicks. Give him some slack.
He worked his bollocks off. He couldn't get into a sprint in the last few minutes.

So no doubt we will bd finishing the season with Pantilimon in net if BT get there way, wouldn't suprise me if Mason says Kompany kicking the wall was violent like Horlocks 'aggressive walk'

Warnock is also a total bellend

willipp said:
jimharri said:
Skashion said:
Are you joking? He was lucky not to get a red for his reaction to that dive. He went and pushed his head towards an opponent. That is so often a red. Pardew's just been banned for seven matches for doing exactly that. Very very stupid.
Agreed. Pardew was at the centre of a shitstorm for doing the same thing. Yes; Joe had every right to be angry with Boyd. But you just can't go sticking your head into someone's face. If Boyd had done a dying swan performance, Joe might well have ended up being sent off.

Can the FA do anything seeing as the ref gave him a yellow for it?

yeah they can ban the hull player for spitting at Joe

blueincy said:
This is why he's on the rag owned talk sh#te

images
Lol. I quite like him actually. Not everyone has to like city. He's talked utter bollox today tho

Fight passion 3 points and some pure quality!

The premiership is well and truly on for us.

KippaxCitizen said:
BlueMoonofKY said:
I rarely post on here, more of a lurker really, but I have no idea why people are slagging off Dzeko today. While defending a corner he saved almost a certain goal, and took his chance for his goal well. Sure he had one saved about 2 minutes earlier, but its not like it was a horrible miss. He worked fairly hard today, won some headers, and earned some free-kicks. Give him some slack.
He worked his bollocks off. He couldn't get into a sprint in the last few minutes.

He defended well from one corner yes, bit lets be real, he did lots and lots of running around but didn't actually do anything. Didn't win the ball, hold the ball up or get in the face of the Hull defence. Sorry if I'm way off the mark but that's what I'd want my lone striker to do, especially with ten men.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.