Hull Vs City Post Match Thread

RyanP3609 said:
SiWatts90 said:
Really pushing this Hart headbut shite now, disgusting

It's a fucking hatchet job... utterly disgraceful.
Really? Because they started saying the Hull lad was spitting at Hart when he wasn't! People only see and hear what they want when it comes to the media.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Hart cannot be done retrospectively
New rules.If the ref sees it and deals with it - as he did - yellow calrd, then the FA will not get involved as they dont want to referee games after there conclusion.
It doesnt change the fact that Jake Humphries is an absolute baffoon. If he is at City square any time soon I will make a beeline and ask him why he is such a cock.

I think we should have at least a five thousand body protest to tell him to fuck off back to Norfolk!

jimharri said:
Len Rum said:
Mods please please open up the thread "if we don't win at Hull today" by nicko.
knock-knock.gif

''nicko; are you in there?''
Quality!

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Hart cannot be done retrospectively
New rules.If the ref sees it and deals with it - as he did - yellow calrd, then the FA will not get involved as they dont want to referee games after there conclusion.
It doesnt change the fact that Jake Humphries is an absolute baffoon. If he is at City square any time soon I will make a beeline and ask him why he is such a cock.

Their on a fuckin crusade now to make the Hart incident national news. They are doing their upmost to get Hart banned.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Apparently that's not a spit, he was trying to speak.

Unless you are Don Corleone, you don't speak outside of your fucking mouth.

He knew what he was doing.

Wanker trick.

Dirty spitting bbastard should be banned for that

Cracking determined performance City, Vinnie's sending off really galvanised the team.
Silva definitely man of the match, but what a great performance from Garcia who seems to be getting better and more confident each week.
Very proud of that!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.