Hull Vs City Post Match Thread

Why on earth did Dzeko stay on the field?

I thought that he should have been taken off during half time. He did very little.

Sure he scored the goal but that was all Silva, any Man City striker would have finished that one.

I think they should have done a 4-5-0 as soon as they went down to 10 men. Take out Dzeko and bring on another midfielder.

Wow. Wasnt expecting that much grit after the barca game. Defence was immense, the organization to hold such a strong line was brilliant.
Silva, it was like they were playing with one of thse green indoor balls and he had velcro boots.

Fucking great performance, Warnock is more gutted than Bruce the bellend, just need Villa, Spurs and (choke) United to win now.

Exactly what we needed after the last week. Silva was just outstanding and MDM and Garcia looked very solid at CB. Beat Fulham next weekend and then were set up nicely for our tough run of games.

Bottle. Character. Demichelis. Silva. Clean sheet. Goals. Silva. Silva. Fucking Silva. Ten men for 80 minutes. Pellegrini got everything spot on. Silva. Win. Huge.

itsnevereasy said:
Citizen of Ottawa said:
I refuse to congratulate or be happy with/for Dzeko. Wow, he did his job! He was pure garbage and did not give a fuck for 90 minutes. I'll enjoy the goal because it sealed a win and Silva is a football God. As for Edin? Piss off. I still can't wait until he's no longer a City player.

Nice of you to "support" our team.

The team is great, they worked their asses off, Dzeko did nothing to help that. His one good play today was literally one kick at the ball. As someone said earlier another goal to mask a poor performance by Dzeko.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.