Hull Vs City Post Match Thread

Yes, I know we've stuffed some sides this season, but for me, that is the best team performance of the season. Well done every player, outstanding, and enjoy a couple of days off.

What a win. Fucking brilliant performance at a tough place to go but especially given the early sending off.

Top win that. Ref shit, Kompany stupid but great tenacity 60 hrs after playing Barca.

Kick on now city and shove it up these bent officials arses...... (Not literally obviously)

my feed f8cked and as it came back on they were on about a Hull penalty. what happened please ?

Brilliant result and display. To keep them out for 80 mins with 10 men was class, silva immense yet again!

I would have taken 1-0 with 11 men today coming so soon after playing Wednesday.....to get 3 points with 10 men was magnificent and it could just galvanise us for the rest of the season.One thing for sure it will have crushed and shut up some scousers and cockneys who were probably jumping for joy when Kompany was sent off!

PS:Mason......never,ever referee another City game ever!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.