Hull Vs City Post Match Thread

ifiwasarichfan said:
I think that may have been our most significant performance of the season. We have come off the back of a disappointing week and played with just 10 men for the majority of the game.

Impressive performances from everybody and its refreshing to see the lesser rated players Demichelis and Garcia take their share of the plaudits. The amount of times they caught Hull offside I thought we had Adams and Keown in the team.

Dzeko didn't win much in the air but he did really well in keeping possession and linking up the forward play and overall had a really decent game. David Silva today was just on another level.

Well played City.

Summed up perfectly.

Lucky Toma said:
ifiwasarichfan said:
I think that may have been our most significant performance of the season. We have come off the back of a disappointing week and played with just 10 men for the majority of the game.

Impressive performances from everybody and its refreshing to see the lesser rated players Demichelis and Garcia take their share of the plaudits. The amount of times they caught Hull offside I thought we had Adams and Keown in the team.

Dzeko didn't win much in the air but he did really well in keeping possession and linking up the forward play and overall had a really decent game. David Silva today was just on another level.

Well played City.

Summed up perfectly.
Indeed
I'm still here in Hull and I am so happy with our performance
Not too shabby from a bunch of foreign mercenaries with no heart

abandoning the high pressing line suited our back line much better imo, the red card may have done us a favour. We were up against it today, following a lung-buster against Barce, early k.o. on Saturday, then down to ten men after 10 mins. A champlons performance

DaveRave18 said:
Citizen of Ottawa said:
itsnevereasy said:
Nice of you to "support" our team.

The team is great, they worked their asses off, Dzeko did nothing to help that. His one good play today was literally one kick at the ball. As someone said earlier another goal to mask a poor performance by Dzeko.

This is becoming tedious now. Did you actually watch the game? Poor performance by Dzeko? What about his defensive contribution? What about his goal? What about him running his socks off like everyone else on that team today? What do you expect from him? Hatrick? Why don't you slate Zaba for not scoring? Or Fernandinho for missing a sitter? Or Kompany for fecking up after 10 minutes? What the feck is wrong with you? He works his socks off, scores a goal and you still call him names? Un fecking believable.

Tedious, exhausting, beyond belief, unbearable...

There is nothing more you can say about people slagging Dzeko game in and out regardless of what he DOES, like he did today.

Any man with a grain of football knowledge should understand that, with 10 man, your striker is going to struggle...since he'll be tracking back the whole time (like Edin did), and even when with the ball - will be outnumbered every single time.

The fact that we managed to score 2 goals speaks volumes.

As well as the fact that Dzeko was mainly DEFENDING and trying to fight with BOTH CB's every single time in the air - and still managed to get away (twice, actually) and get on the score sheet...

But again, this is just becoming horrendeous towards Edin.

Great result today in a game which could easily have gone against us after Vincent was sent off, Silva was absolutely first class.

Just one sour note for me- the booing of DM when the teams were announced. For some reason a section of our supporters have always had to have a fall guy, Big Joe used to get it, so did Paul Power, and even the Goat in his early days. For goodness sake don't boo or jeer our own players, if they have a blue shirt on then get behind them whilst they are on the pitch. If they play crap then have a go on here, or ring Radio Manchester like many armchair fans do.

Skilly McRailnob said:
any vids of the Elmohamady tackle?
Not a video unfortunately, but

BixWQFgCEAE-RXv.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.