Hull Vs City Post Match Thread

It's ok for this idiot to wave imaginary cards from the touch line. Nothing said against the Media Darling that is Jose Eye Gouging Mourinho.

shadowyu said:
Some moronic posts here. Dzeko played very, very well and was instrumental. Remember that headed clearance in our 6 yard box? He was all over the place and was a huge reason why we were able to maintain possession for stretches of time. Some people are so dumb, it is annoying.

When he shouted at Zaba for running too soon what made his pass go astray typified his performance today. A good solid all round performance from him today IMO. If it wasn't for Merlin, he was my MOTM.

I think that may have been our most significant performance of the season. We have come off the back of a disappointing week and played with just 10 men for the majority of the game.

Impressive performances from everybody and its refreshing to see the lesser rated players Demichelis and Garcia take their share of the plaudits. The amount of times they caught Hull offside I thought we had Adams and Keown in the team.

Dzeko didn't win much in the air but he did really well in keeping possession and linking up the forward play and overall had a really decent game. David Silva today was just on another level.

Well played City.

shadowyu said:
Some moronic posts here. Dzeko played very, very well and was instrumental. Remember that headed clearance in our 6 yard box? He was all over the place and was a huge reason why we were able to maintain possession for stretches of time. Some people are so dumb, it is annoying.

so glad he got his goal we had 3 shots on target two went in thats some conversion rate great game fab day out and isn't the Hull Stadium cute! like a mini me etihad much better that the concrete bunker in barcelona

shadowyu said:

so glad he got his goal we had 3 shots on target two went in thats some conversion rate great game fab day out and isn't the Hull Stadium cute! like a mini me etihad much better that the concrete bunker in barcelona

Edin getting it again , much like Garcia has ( until recently anyway ) because he's not doing what people think he should be doing , rather than appreciating what he actually does .
Alright , he's no Messi , but his work today plus his defensive contributions were crucial to today's success.

A super performance from the team today. Sure there were some lows but everyone pulled their weight when Vinnie went for an early shower. Edin stayed up field a lot with usually two defenders keeping an eye on him. And when required he was in defence, so well done lad. Oh and I'm so glad he finally found the back of the net.
David was unbelievable, surely the best midfielder in the Premier League

Citizen of Ottawa said:
itsnevereasy said:
Citizen of Ottawa said:
I refuse to congratulate or be happy with/for Dzeko. Wow, he did his job! He was pure garbage and did not give a fuck for 90 minutes. I'll enjoy the goal because it sealed a win and Silva is a football God. As for Edin? Piss off. I still can't wait until he's no longer a City player.

Nice of you to "support" our team.

The team is great, they worked their asses off, Dzeko did nothing to help that. His one good play today was literally one kick at the ball. As someone said earlier another goal to mask a poor performance by Dzeko.

This is becoming tedious now. Did you actually watch the game? Poor performance by Dzeko? What about his defensive contribution? What about his goal? What about him running his socks off like everyone else on that team today? What do you expect from him? Hatrick? Why don't you slate Zaba for not scoring? Or Fernandinho for missing a sitter? Or Kompany for fecking up after 10 minutes? What the feck is wrong with you? He works his socks off, scores a goal and you still call him names? Un fecking believable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.