Hungary v England | World Cup Qualifier

All 4 of ours starting, don't know whether it's good or bad that Stones is getting his first minutes of the season.

Suppose it's a way of him getting minutes without disrupting Laporte, who's playing well atm.

All 4 of ours starting, don't know whether it's good or bad that Stones is getting his first minutes of the season.

Suppose it's a way of him getting minutes without disrupting Laporte, who's playing well atm.
My thoughts exactly.

Stones needs the games so good he starts but Walker and Grealish hope they don’t start both game Sterling also need games.

Well up to Jackie to strut his stuff, competition is tight and Mount is never getting dropped by Southgate
I think Mount is a good player but he shouldn't be a 10 for England, or any side. He's got the same amount of open play assists as Mendy and doesn't score often either. Would think dropping him deeper with one of Rice/Phillips and playing Foden ahead of them would be logical, but Southgate is quite timid in his selections since the WC imo.

Cmon my Hungarian boys and do me proud tonight . Hoping my boy Dominick has a blinder tonight but it will be a big ask .

Is this game behind closed doors.
Away fans banned because of a high risk in. COVID and also because it’s a high risk trouble game aswell so it’s worked out good for you he Hungarian government as it’s stopped a potential riot .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.