Hurricane Orphelia

It's to do with the dust from the Sahara.

Flood gates up at work. The River lune is expected to flood, luckily it doesn't coincide with high tides or there will be a few businesses going out of business as most are still recovering from the last flood two years ago.

The sky looks a bit war of the worlds, I hope to christ we dont get those tripod things popping out of the ground, there is enough traffic chaos in the North West with all the road works without those making bleeding great holes everywhere. Cheshire East would take months to fill the holes back in again to...doesnt bare thinking about. Bloody weather.

A slight chance of precipitation this afternoon but nothing dramatic.
Very windy later and moving into Tuesday will strengthen.
Temperatures around 17c-19c

keep hold of your little ones
201636.gif

Keeping safe is your first priority blue.

Yeah absolutely, I will be taking it easy, always give myself around a 7 hour window from when I leave here to get down there (including rest breaks). Mrs has already been on at me to be careful, got a baby on the way and she wants me back safely. Cant wait to see her reaction when I tell her I've booked up for Napoli away. It will go something like this on the Wednesday morning, I'm away for rolls and a paper. See you Thursday :-D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.