Huw Edwards - 6 month suspended sentence (pg 107)

But you don’t give a shit about kids being trapped in buildings whilst sick cunts try and burn them down.

Call me a nonce defender when I’ve never once defended what Edwards has done and I’d have him locked up in a heartbeat so you can go fuck yourself labelling me that and if I could be bothered I’d report you for that.
How do you know people don't give a shit about other things? This is a topic about a raging nonce, doesn't need to be compared or linked to anything else.

I was only half listening as I was writing a post but the Radio 6 news presenter just said some top brass at the BBC said Huw Edwards will never work for them again.

Seems a forthright and ruthless decision, doesn’t it?

How do you know people don't give a shit about other things? This is a topic about a raging nonce, doesn't need to be compared or linked to anything else.

That was my whole point. Stop focusing and underplaying what those that enticing violence and disorder did to what Edwards has done, two totally separate things.

I was only half listening as I was writing a post but the Radio 6 news presenter just said some top brass at the BBC said Huw Edwards will never work for them again.

Seems a forthright and ruthless decision, doesn’t it?
He should disguise himself and his shifty eyes with a bucket hat and reappear under a new name

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.