Hyde United Wound Up

No sympathy from me. It's cheating when you don't pay the taxman when others have to. There are plenty of non-league clubs out there who are treading water, spending what they can afford whilst playing by the rules. If a club wants to pay players stupid wages more than any other club whilst putting the club in possible danger in the future by not paying the taxman then it's their own fault.

And don't give me all that shit about the fans, there will still be a club in Hyde for the people of Hyde to watch on Saturday's or Monday nights, AFC Hyde will form albeit in the North West Counties so they won't lose a club. They will just lose one with 90 years of history and the name 'Hyde United'

Tough shit!

Immaculate Pasta said:
No sympathy from me. It's cheating when you don't pay the taxman when others have to. There are plenty of non-league clubs out there who are treading water, spending what they can afford whilst playing by the rules. If a club wants to pay players stupid wages more than any other club whilst putting the club in possible danger in the future by not paying the taxman then it's their own fault.

And don't give me all that shit about the fans, there will still be a club in Hyde for the people of Hyde to watch on Saturday's or Monday nights, AFC Hyde will form albeit in the North West Counties so they won't lose a club. They will just lose one with 90 years of history and the name 'Hyde United'

Tough shit!

But watching 'AFC Hyde' won't be the same for the fans than watching Hyde United, would it?

But I agree, if clubs pay what they can't afford, it's their own fault.

mcfcliam said:
Immaculate Pasta said:

Tough shit!

But watching 'AFC Hyde' won't be the same for the fans than watching Hyde United, would it?

But I agree, if clubs pay what they can't afford, it's their own fault.

It won't be the same but they will still be playing at the same ground, standing with the same people, singing the same songs, playing in the same colours, just no United in the name.

Remember when we played reserves games at ewen fields, what a great little friendly family club very sad to hear this news!,

'They will just lose one with 90 years of history and the name 'Hyde United Tough shit!'

I have read some comments on bluemoon that has to be the most heartless ever. wtf they are losing there club ffs,

Immaculate Pasta said:

Tough shit!

Absolutely spot on

CITYROBBO said:
Remember when we played reserves games at ewen fields, what a great little friendly family club very sad to hear this news!,

'They will just lose one with 90 years of history and the name 'Hyde United Tough shit!'

I have read some comments on bluemoon that has to be the most heartless ever. wtf they are losing there club ffs,

By bending over backwards for some quick highs without giving a shit where it all came from. No sympathy from me for any club that goes under due to not paying the taxman.

[i:efhfq449]Immaculate Pasta said:
CITYROBBO said:
Remember when we played reserves games at ewen fields, what a great little friendly [/i]family club very sad to hear this news!,

By bending over backwards for some quick highs without giving a shit where it all came from. No sympathy from me for any club that goes under due to not paying the taxman.

Yes but who is it that has not paid the tax man?

It isn't the fans, the employees, the players, the community - everything that makes a football club be a club is it?

Before ADUG came in City were on the brink of financial ruin. Would that have been just 'tough shit move on'?

I think Hyde Utd has been mismanaged by a few people and it's them that should pay the price. The loss of the club is a crying shame, a real bloody shame. Calling it 'tough shit' is very harsh.

Sad news.. My brother played a season at Hyde United a few years back. They were a realy friendly club and have a lot of loyal supporters who would help out around the ground etc.. Really feel for the fans. Hope they can sort this out !!

danebanksheik said:
A real shame and feel for the club supporters
but how do you get to owe £100,000 to the Revenue playing at that level,
that is an awful lot of PAYE to accumulate, that is rank bad management and someone should be taken to task for that

I agree with that, it always staggers me that businesses allow Revenue debts to grow like that as the Revenue are legally obliged to pursue debts through the courts and seek winding-up orders if necessary.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.