Hyde United

BlueSkyBlue said:
Hyde @home v Dartford tomorrow - 3pm
Do you know if they'll be showing City @ Everton in the Social Club before the Hyde game? Great result at Luton in midweek, by the way!

Luton result was a shock - when they beat Stockport it was a wow moment, but to beat Luton at Luton - bigger wow

City Spirit said:
BlueSkyBlue said:
Hyde @home v Dartford tomorrow - 3pm
Do you know if they'll be showing City @ Everton in the Social Club before the Hyde game? Great result at Luton in midweek, by the way!

The Clubs Twitter has advised they are opening from 1230 to show the City game

The Everton game is being shown on the big screen.

If you've never been to the Hyde FC social club...where have you been? Cheap ale, friendly atmosphere and once City have beaten Everton why not watch Hyde FC v Dartford (and have a few more beers afterwards). All are welcome.

Yes, there's free entry to the Race Night straight after the game. <a class="postlink" href="http://disq.us/8ciztz" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://disq.us/8ciztz</a>

So basically what we're saying is: come to the social club, watch the Everton/City game, then go into the ground to watch Hyde v Dartford, then go back in the social club for the race night (and free buffet).

Is that really asking too much?? :)

It's been a while since anyone posted here

Hyde will be playing Chester at home this Saturday 3pm - We don't play til the Sunday, so if you fancy some non league football, get down and support a local club who are in a bit of a relegation 6 pointer (understatement I guess)

If you haven't been before, Hyde is where our EDS play their games and is mainly decked out in City colours these days.

I think admission is £14 for adults

BlueSkyBlue said:
It's been a while since anyone posted here

Hyde will be playing Chester at home this Saturday 3pm - We don't play til the Sunday, so if you fancy some non league football, get down and support a local club who are in a bit of a relegation 6 pointer (understatement I guess)

If you haven't been before, Hyde is where our EDS play their games and is mainly decked out in City colours these days.

I think admission is £14 for adults

£14 for a team that hasn't won all season?

Wouldn't pay £1.40...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.