Hyde United

JoeMercer'sWay said:
£14 for a team that hasn't won all season?

Wouldn't pay £1.40...
Its madness, and its little wonder we are paying £50 in the PL, if that's the price at Hyde, realistically it should be £5, then there might be more watching it than 200-300. Lad I work with was going to buy a season ticket at mansfield after their promotion to league 2, but their season tickets weren't far off our standard price (and dearer than our cheap few hundered).

<a class="postlink" href="http://t.co/3GV5bzymuZ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://t.co/3GV5bzymuZ</a>

And according to this article ive just found, they don't stand a chance against a team just above them.

Chester have a good outfit, would be surprised if they don't build up as the season goes on - and survive. Hyde are so far adrift they might meet Tom Hanks and Wilson.

I went the other week and got straight back in my car when i saw how much it was for a ticket. Absolutely ridiculous, i was expecting it to be a fiver

JoeMercer'sWay said:
BlueSkyBlue said:
It's been a while since anyone posted here

Hyde will be playing Chester at home this Saturday 3pm - We don't play til the Sunday, so if you fancy some non league football, get down and support a local club who are in a bit of a relegation 6 pointer (understatement I guess)

If you haven't been before, Hyde is where our EDS play their games and is mainly decked out in City colours these days.

I think admission is £14 for adults

£14 for a team that hasn't won all season?

Wouldn't pay £1.40...

CTID1988 said:
I went the other week and got straight back in my car when i saw how much it was for a ticket. Absolutely ridiculous, i was expecting it to be a fiver

From what I understand, £14 is the minimum that Hyde can charge due to league regulations

To put it in perspective though Alty charge £13, County £15 - in the league below

I can understand why a lot of people would baulk at paying £14 for non-league though, especially for a team who haven't won in league this season.

I think the difference between us and Hyde (and County/Alty/Staly) is they rely on the gate money, where as for us it's only a small part of our overall income.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.