Hypothetical World Cup Final scenario....

No, I’d take him doing it into his own net though, because I’m English.

After the disgusting, and sinister, abuse Raheem has taken off the English media, brain dead knuckle dragging Ingerlund fans including some on here I would not just celebrate it. It’s what I’m hoping for.

Fuck the FA. Fuck the brain dead morons who follow the FA’s team.

I posed the question as I wondered if many city fans felt this way. The treatment dished out to Sterling has certainly taken the shine of any England success for me. I’d still love the City lads to win the World Cup, but personally wouldn’t feel much different if it was Kompany and de Bruyne or Sterling, Delph, Stones and Walker. So while I wouldn’t be jumping around the room, I’d probably be smiling if Kompany scored the winner against England.

But I am particularly unpatriotic. I’d take 3 points for City in any league game next season over a World Cup win for England; the choice is an absolute no-brainer for me.

Funnily enough, I was accused in the pub the other day of not being English by some guy I vaguely know because I was supporting France against Argentina! I got well wound up.
Several French friends of mine have asked me, in an England-France final, who will you be supporting. I always reply, I can’t imagine supporting anyone whatsoever against England. If England get through to the final, and now anything’s a possibility, I’m supporting England to the hilt. Do you not think it would the highlight of Raheem’s career to be holding a WC medal? However he’s been treated? Sometimes, you’ve just got to get past this stuff. He does, because he’s a good lad with his head screwed on.
France versus Belgium poses more problems for me. In principle, in the absence of England, I’ll always support France. But I’ve got a very, very spot for Belgium, and something inside me would truly love them to win it, in the event that England get knocked out by Croatia.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.