I’m A Celebrity - Get Me Out Of Here!

I usually watch it every year just because it's a break from real-life and a bit of fun. Ant and Dec are also a very good laugh presenting it. Didn't watch it last year because of Hancock and I will avoid again with Farage on there. Good to see their ratings are down, maybe they'll learn that the public deserve more than to see controversial politicians on there. Seeing them eating kangaroo cock doesn't make up for their conduct.

"Reality television" is not my cup of tea, so I'll give it a swerve. But there's still a huge demand for it out there. At least, I'm assuming that there is. Otherwise, the producers wouldn't still be making the programme. I watched a couple of old episodes of "The World at War" yesterday afternoon (about Pearl Harbor, and America becoming involved in WW2). Now THAT was television. Possibly the greatest documentary series ever made.

"Reality television" is not my cup of tea, so I'll give it a swerve. But there's still a huge demand for it out there. At least, I'm assuming that there is. Otherwise, the producers wouldn't still be making the programme. I watched a couple of old episodes of "The World at War" yesterday afternoon (about Pearl Harbor, and America becoming involved in WW2). Now THAT was television. Possibly the greatest documentary series ever made.
What channel was WW on? I absolutely love that series.

Watched that series many times over, they’re trying to get Hillsborough in the National Curriculum for school children. This series should be shown in schools and kids educated on the cause and consequence of an horrific conflict. Episode 20, Genocide is probably one of the most powerful programmes I’ve ever watched on TV.

Could do one about WW1 as well which was just as brutal in its own way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.