I’m A Celebrity - Get Me Out Of Here!

My step daughter watches shite like this,along with love island,married at first sight etc etc.
How have we sunk so low?
My misses watches this is Chelsea or what ever iys called.
I walked past the TV when it was on yesterday.
I asked her what the fuck is this.
And are you the only person in the world mad enough to watch it

I did my usual. Watch the first episode with the missus and then not bother.

This year? Forage is still unlikeable in another setting. Grace has a funny face. The youtuber is a screaming simpleton. The Chelsea 'star' is a gurning buffoon. I'm best known as a singer and actress or Britneys sister as she's known to everyone else, who I've never heard of, has a great southern accent...y'all.

The rest? No idea. Bland at best. The French bloke is a twat though.

My step daughter watches shite like this,along with love island,married at first sight etc etc.
How have we sunk so low?
An old mate of mine has a daughter Beth who was on Shipwrecked, before that she appeared in the Billion Dollar Chicken shop Denton KFC) where she became a bit of a star.

She packed in her job and now does some very naughty stuff on the internet. She’s raking it in, absolutely loaded. When she was about 22 She went in the Mercedes Garage next to City and said to the Salesman “I’ll have that one” £30k brand new motor, the Salesman asked if it was finance she was looking for, “no, cash” was the reply Taken aback the Salesman asked when she wanted it delivering, she said to him “can I keep it here until I’ve passed my test?”

Her Dad runs a successful business but out of the three kids him and his wife have brought up she’s the “widest” by far!!

An old mate of mine has a daughter Beth who was on Shipwrecked, before that she appeared in the Billion Dollar Chicken shop Denton KFC) where she became a bit of a star.

She packed in her job and now does some very naughty stuff on the internet. She’s raking it in, absolutely loaded. When she was about 22 She went in the Mercedes Garage next to City and said to the Salesman “I’ll have that one” £30k brand new motor, the Salesman asked if it was finance she was looking for, “no, cash” was the reply Taken aback the Salesman asked when she wanted it delivering, she said to him “can I keep it here until I’ve passed my test?”

Her Dad runs a successful business but out of the three kids him and his wife have brought up she’s the “widest” by far!!
If her initials are BS, my mate says she's definitely a wild one...nothing is off limits

Get Bellew in asap.
He won’t stand for any shit being the moody fooker that he is

If it's like his boxing career I imagine he will spend most of the time telling people he's only there to make his misses and kids proud and how scared he is but his kids and his misses will get him through what's needed to conquer all in life. He wont care if he's voted for a trial as long as his misses and his kids don't have to do it and they are safe and they've got food on the table. This may also be sprinkled with some "I came from the streets so having to fight for food is in my DNA" and a bit of of "I'm not arsed about the food, if my misses and kids are fed then that's all the food that I'll ever need"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.