I’m a celebrity!

Yeah here you go Anne, here’s a shit load of money to watch you sit on your arse for three weeks!

Why are you quoting somebody that you don't like? Sure I read you say something to her the other week about how she gets special treatment and blah blah blah, seems a bit odd to me, maybe even a little stalkerish.

I doubt you enjoyed your recent short break.

Coming from you, the top wummer, that means a lot. Thanks.

I'm now going to call you a friend and follow your every post, commenting as I go. You and me mate, against the bastards. BASTARDS. To a man. And woman.

I love you. There. I said it.

How do I fit in though? Agendas, rags, media hates us. Have I missed any?

Back to the topic of Anne can’t do anything she shouldn’t be there to begin with. Gemma Collins got a load of shit and rightly so when she was in there so it can’t work both ways. I like Anne, like her on the chase and admire her going in. If you can’t do tasks and she’s even been exempt from 2/3 trials already then it’s utterly pointless.

How do I fit in though? Agendas, rags, media hates us. Have I missed any?

Back to the topic of Anne can’t do anything she shouldn’t be there to begin with. Gemma Collins got a load of shit and rightly so when she was in there so it can’t work both ways. I like Anne, like her on the chase and admire her going in. If you can’t do tasks and she’s even been exempt from 2/3 trials already then it’s utterly pointless.
Just stay the way you are sweet cheeks.

*Touches end of Tom's nose with fingertip

Coming from you, the top wummer, that means a lot. Thanks.

I'm now going to call you a friend and follow your every post, commenting as I go. You and me mate, against the bastards. BASTARDS. To a man. And woman.

I love you. There. I said it.

He sprung us, how the fuck did he know we were cunts?

Holly had 3 kids so she was bigger for a while,she is back to her normal weight now and very beautiful,i really hope the public don't muck about with Anne,she is finding it all very difficult already,there is a lot of talk about her condition across the media,all positive so i hope people will just let her have her experience on her own,it's enough she is trying and putting herself out there

She is beautiful regardless (to a reasonable degree) of her weight in fairness.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.