I’m a celebrity!

Would love to see one member of joe public thrown in with them each season
They did that on celeb big brother years ago and she had to pretend she was from a girlband and they believed she was,she won the show,chantelle something,really nice girl,she met the singer who used to sing boys will be boys,they got married then later divorced,not sure it would work in the jungle

They did that on celeb big brother years ago and she had to pretend she was from a girlband and they believed she was,she won the show,chantelle something,really nice girl,she met the singer who used to sing boys will be boys,they got married then later divorced,not sure it would work in the jungle
Preston something guy was a knob and nasty to her if remember.didnt last long the marriage just enough time for the ok magazine cheque to clear i think.

When I said Joe Public, I meant a matelot, they would take no shit :)

She’ll never stop watching this shite
The first series was great. Constant bickering and full blown rows with Rhona Cameron and Nigel Benn etc. You wouldn’t get a show like that now though without it being heavily edited and trigger warnings.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.