I <3 City

I agree with Sherwood, it is like we are on another planet compared to other teams. To think before kick off I thought a draw would be a great result but 5- 1 away to Spuds and it it should have been more, unbelievable Geoff.
That's with Sergio off injured and early darts for both man of the match Silva and Yaya.

It was great being a City fan when are team was hopeless, any thought of even getting to a semi final was a joke and our neighbours were winning everything in sight. All we could celebrate was the fans loyalty and our fight back from being amongst the dead men (ie effectively Div 3)

Todays team (who have yet to win anything) is the reward for all fans who kept the faith in 1998.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Rammy Blue said:
It's fucking great being a blue.
It's nights like tonight that make my decision in 2008 seem increasingly like the right one.

Where were you when we were shit? Oh, where we're you when we wuzzzzz shit?

(Sorry mate just couldn't resist ;-) )

Revolver said:
It was great being a City fan when are team was hopeless, any thought of even getting to a semi final was a joke and our neighbours were winning everything in sight. All we could celebrate was the fans loyalty and our fight back from being amongst the dead men (ie effectively Div 3)

Todays team (who have yet to win anything) is the reward for all fans who kept the faith in 1998.
Bang on the money.

carlosthejackal said:
Revolver said:

Bang on the money.

Surely some of this team have won a Premiership title, an FA cup and a Community Shield? Or did I dream that bit?

andy h said:
carlosthejackal said:
Revolver said:

Bang on the money.

Surely some of this team have won a Premiership title, an FA cup and a Community Shield? Or did I dream that bit?

No you are right that most of the squad won the honours that you list. The point I was making (not very well) is that the 2013/2014 City squad are doing great but have yet to win anything.

Yet.

Revolver said:
andy h said:
carlosthejackal said:
Bang on the money.

No you are right that most of the squad won the honours that you list. The point I was making (not very well) is that the 2013/2014 City squad are doing great but have yet to win anything.

Yet.

Hopefully at least two are in the pipeline this season :-)

Re: I <3 City

Rammy Blue said:
It's fucking great being a blue.

I've never been so excited about the team. Never. This is going to be the most incredible season in our history, just 2 years after the greatest moment in our history. I don't believe there's anything can stop this very team, with hart, vinny, zab,fernandinho, yaya, silva and aguero at its heart, becoming the best team in Europe, and that means the whole world.

And soon, too.

For years we've been singing 'best team in the land and all the world' and d'ya know what...it seems that we might just be.
Bring on Barca !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.