I <3 City

It was great being a blue back in division 2 as well. Used to love walking down the street in my city shirt with fellow city fans letting on to me saying "keep the faith".

Hell yeah, OP, it most certainly is.

I think I was kinda lucky too, back in the day. Because my fmaily has never been a footballing family, I got into it through my best friends family, who took me to Maine Road occasionally. I dunno whether it was blind luck or what, but we usually won when I was in the Platt Lane Stand :D going to Maine Road was always a magical thing for me, I didn't go enough to be desensitized to the magic, so I never fully understood the amount of tears and heartache fans used to go through.

Manchester City has always been a beacon of beauty and magic in my life. I guess I'm just a lucky bastard.

Rammy Blue said:
It's fucking great being a blue.

if this was the thread you were telling me about you fucking numptie I expectec more.

I do agree though

:))

melons said:
For years we've been singing 'best team in the land and all the world'
But that was satire! Now it could be boasting and that would be Rag style and asking for it so "We never win.............." is more fitting and a complete reversal from when it was so so true.<br /><br />-- Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:40 am --<br /><br />
davymcfc said:
It was great being a blue back in division 2 as well. Used to love walking down the street in my city shirt with fellow city fans letting on to me saying "keep the faith".
Please let this never change.

Re: I <3 City

davymcfc said:

Fuck that.

This is great. That wasn't. Being shit was like banging your head against the wall:only good when it stopped.

Didsbury Dave said:
davymcfc said:

Fuck that.

This is great. That wasn't. Being shit was like banging your head against the wall:only good when it stopped.

Its like saying trench warfare is as good as a holiday in the Seychelles.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.