I am always right and Mancini needs to read this...

Mancini sent out a team that had 28 shots at goal.It's not his fault that the ref missed 3 handballs and their keeper had a blinder.One day soon 6,7 or even 8 of those will go in because someones due a hiding.Today wasn't one of those days.It happens.

yeh you know because youve studied football as much as mancini has and you obviously know everything about scouting which makes you right. Im pretty sure he thinks about this type of stuff so dont tell us your right and that he should listen to you, you arrogant tool

BlueBoy93 said:
yeh you know because youve studied football as much as mancini has and you obviously know everything about scouting which makes you right. Im pretty sure he thinks about this type of stuff so dont tell us your right and that he should listen to you, you arrogant tool
You obviously don't have the capacity to comprehend just how intelligent I am when it comes to football.

i don't really understand tevez keeping the ball right infront of is opponent and holding unto it for so long without pass,these what he did all the 90mins and nobody talks about it but they all say balotelli is the one to be blame who was even wining the headers from the corners we had.so people if u don't concrete reasons to give then u should shutter up.

AntMcfc said:
BlueBoy93 said:
You obviously don't have the capacity to comprehend just how intelligent I am when it comes to football.

I like this guy.

Completely agree Ant, weve been short of a PROVEN striker or two for years now, Dzeko would be perfect plus maybe one other who doesnt mind sitting on the bench now n again.

Adebayor is hit n miss n Balotelli cant be relied on at leat this soon so that only leaves Tevez, the others dont warrant a mention and will probably be leaving in Jan.

He probably already has got this deal sorted already . But for the mean time , we need to find a way to get past 2 banks of 4 without him

AntMcfc said:
Mr Mancini, I hope you read this because you need to take my advice. We will not be winning the title or coming extremely close until we sign EDIN DZEKO. We are so toothless at times and the amount of crosses we put in to nobody is unreal. Dzeko would be a real focal point most of those crosses and we would have been hitting his head tonight because of his exceptional movement. Also, it's quite clear that our attacking quartet do not move in behind the defence often enough, at times we're way too static and we wait for one-twos, Edin Dzeko changes this, he loves to peel off defenders, he loves to back into defenders and turn, this not only provides us with an option to get in behind the defence but it also creates space for the one-twos. I have one of the best footballing brains in the country, I eat, sleep, live for football, football does not leave my mind it's all that I can think about, so take it from me when I say this will work and you must trust my judgement.
ha ha fuckin hell this post just made me piss my fuckin pants....it's bluemoons very own david fuckin brent!!! you have one of the best football brains in the country......i take it you mean you have a head like a fuckin casey and your brain is the orange bladder inside full of fuck all but air!!! are you talking about the same edin dzeko that we've been tracking for ages and tried to sign in the summer and are heavily linked with signing next month?....let's hope mancini reads your post eh......fuckin hell frightening.

AntMcfc said:
BlueBoy93 said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5smqLBdHCg[/youtube]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.