I am always right and Mancini needs to read this...

waspish said:
It won't make difference! Teams park the bus! How many decent crosses did we put in? If teams pack the penalty area its hard to get through them
Happens to United, Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal every home game, we are now in that bracket and have got learn how to counter it fast like the others, because it isn't going to change.

Eggsy said:
waspish said:
It won't make difference! Teams park the bus! How many decent crosses did we put in? If teams pack the penalty area its hard to get through them
Happens to United, Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal every home game, we are now in that bracket and have got learn how to counter it fast like the others, because it isn't going to change.

Arsenal have lost three times at home this season.

AntMcfc said:
Mr Mancini, I hope you read this because you need to take my advice. We will not be winning the title or coming extremely close until we sign EDIN DZEKO. We are so toothless at times and the amount of crosses we put in to nobody is unreal. Dzeko would be a real focal point most of those crosses and we would have been hitting his head tonight because of his exceptional movement. Also, it's quite clear that our attacking quartet do not move in behind the defence often enough, at times we're way too static and we wait for one-twos, Edin Dzeko changes this, he loves to peel off defenders, he loves to back into defenders and turn, this not only provides us with an option to get in behind the defence but it also creates space for the one-twos. I have one of the best footballing brains in the country, I eat, sleep, live for football, football does not leave my mind it's all that I can think about, so take it from me when I say this will work and you must trust my judgement.
Thoughts many of us with inferior footballing brains had some time ago, you've got Apprenticitis!

AntMcfc said:
Mr Mancini, I hope you read this because you need to take my advice. We will not be winning the title or coming extremely close until we sign EDIN DZEKO. We are so toothless at times and the amount of crosses we put in to nobody is unreal. Dzeko would be a real focal point most of those crosses and we would have been hitting his head tonight because of his exceptional movement. Also, it's quite clear that our attacking quartet do not move in behind the defence often enough, at times we're way too static and we wait for one-twos, Edin Dzeko changes this, he loves to peel off defenders, he loves to back into defenders and turn, this not only provides us with an option to get in behind the defence but it also creates space for the one-twos. I have one of the best footballing brains in the country, I eat, sleep, live for football, football does not leave my mind it's all that I can think about, so take it from me when I say this will work and you must trust my judgement.
So let me get this straight, you have one of the best football brains in the country, football does not leave your mind and Mr Mancini "NEEDS" to take "YOUR" advice lol, get a life mate......oh and an appointment with a shrink.

As it happens I agree with you about Dzeko but my dad always said "self praise is no praise"

AntMcfc said:

Unproven in the premier league. Really, do you need another overhyped striker to flop?

AntMcfc said:
BlueBoy93 said:
yeh you know because youve studied football as much as mancini has and you obviously know everything about scouting which makes you right. Im pretty sure he thinks about this type of stuff so dont tell us your right and that he should listen to you, you arrogant tool
You obviously don't have the capacity to comprehend just how intelligent I am when it comes to football.

216031-stuart-baggs-not-embarrassed-by-apprentice-410x230.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.