I am always right and Mancini needs to read this...

AntMcfc said:
PSmyth07 said:
We don't need to sign anyone. All we need to do is to learn how to play teams that are organised, problem being is that we play too deep.

Yes this could be solved with Dzeko but then again he is unproven in the EPL.
Signings that were unproven in the PL - Silva, Kompany, de Jong.
Signings that were proven in the PL - Kolo, Bridge, Lescott, Adebayor.

Dzeko doesn't need to be proven in the PL he's a proven goalscorer at every level and his game is perfectly suited to what the PL will throw at him.

Kolo, Bridge and Adebayor were the wrong signings anyway, doesn't matter that they're EPL proven.

We're in a situation now where we just can't keep bringing players that might prove risky, we need someone who we can bring in and they already know what to do at this level so that they can have an impact. If it was a straight choice it should definitely be Torres over Dzeko.

AntMcfc said:
Lol, you sound like Mark Hughes you nutter. Proven Premiership goalscorer means nothing, just like proven Premiership defender (Kolo, Lescott, Bridge) means nothing too. I would gladly take Torres but he will not be joining City, not a chance Liverpool would sell to us under their new ownership, and not a chance he'll want to join us when he could easily wait until the summer to join a massive club like Real Madrid.

Aside from everything else, what do you know about NESV's interests & obligations that NESV don't know?

Sigh said:
AntMcfc said:
Lol, you sound like Mark Hughes you nutter. Proven Premiership goalscorer means nothing, just like proven Premiership defender (Kolo, Lescott, Bridge) means nothing too. I would gladly take Torres but he will not be joining City, not a chance Liverpool would sell to us under their new ownership, and not a chance he'll want to join us when he could easily wait until the summer to join a massive club like Real Madrid.

Aside from everything else, what do you know about NESV's interests & obligations that NESV don't know?

Maybe hes one of the so called ITK's...

Question Mcpartlin... why would he not join us exactly?

i mean a hefty hike in pay, probable champions league football next year, the chance of winning a trophy, won't have to move house, gets to play with tevez, balotelli and silva instead of..... speawing...... poulsen..... curryargos.... maxi wodwiguez

As annoying as Ant sounds, he does know his football. In my opinion CIty does need Dzeko, and they also need David Luiz.

And even though no one is suggesting it yet, I believed at the time, and still do now, that Milner and Kolarov were poor decisions...

Instead of Kolarov we should have gone for Ansaldi. The Argie that plays for Rubin Kazan. And we should have just held off on the Milner buy altogehter.

But, hey we are stuck with Kolarov at LB and Milner in the squad. Bring in Dzeko, send Barry to the bench, Move Yaya to Barry's spot, Silva into Yaya's spot. Play Tevez as a false 9 that drops into the middle to cobine with Silva, and Let Mario and Dzeko cut in from slightly wide to score goals.

Oh by the way, Tevez needs to become a little less selfish. It is a bit annoying how he holds on to the ball forever, when he is yet to score. It's not helping the team. Love his hustle though

Thank God Mancini read this. Thank you, Roberto, you have made my life a little bit more complete.

AntMcfc said:
Thank God Mancini read this. Thank you, Roberto, you have made my life a little bit more complete.

without your advice mancini would be lost

AntMcfc said:

Do you really think he read your post and thought, "Hey, why didn't I think of that. This guy is correct, I best ring Mr Cook and tell him to sort it now!"

OR

He tried to buy him in the summer and we were unhappy with the price and he knew all along that we would go and get him in January. After all, this is what he told us all in November at the fans' forum.

Now get back onto Football Manager and continue winning the Chumps League.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.