I am always right and Mancini needs to read this...

GStar said:
Again... BM wankathon over a player most have only ever seen play versus FUlham in the europa league, a player who has continually said he doesn't want to play for us, a player who has never played in the English game and who has only found form in the last few seasons in Germany.

Yet he's the BM darling child... i just don't get it.

Can someone explain exactly who Ant "The Brand" Mcfc is as well please?

Foe'd the bloke (boy) last year, the title of this thread says all you need to know about him, he isn't joking either, look back at his post history, its tragic!

I'm going back in time later today to tell Shakespeare how to write decent plays. Spent most of last night in Liverpool, fucking scousers, took me ages to teach The Beatles how to be half decent. Twats.

GStar said:
Again... BM wankathon over a player most have only ever seen play versus FUlham in the europa league, a player who has continually said he doesn't want to play for us, a player who has never played in the English game and who has only found form in the last few seasons in Germany.

you not got espn? i've seen the lad on many occasions in the bundesliga and also been keeping tabs on him in the champs league (you might remember him scoring a couple against the rags a few seasons back). the season wolfsburg won the league him and grafite notched up 54 goals between em which is a record in the german league for a strike partnership and this season he's got 10 in 17 in a pretty woeful team. my judgement after seeing him play many many times is he is a fucking cracking player and also would fit into the prem quite easily......i'd have him over torres everyday of the week, and also the way you have to look at it is adebayor out and dzeko in would only be a good thing for city it's a no brainer.....he's only young as well.

AntMcfc said:
Mr Mancini, I hope you read this because you need to take my advice. We will not be winning the title or coming extremely close until we sign EDIN DZEKO. We are so toothless at times and the amount of crosses we put in to nobody is unreal. Dzeko would be a real focal point most of those crosses and we would have been hitting his head tonight because of his exceptional movement. Also, it's quite clear that our attacking quartet do not move in behind the defence often enough, at times we're way too static and we wait for one-twos, Edin Dzeko changes this, he loves to peel off defenders, he loves to back into defenders and turn, this not only provides us with an option to get in behind the defence but it also creates space for the one-twos. I have one of the best footballing brains in the country, I eat, sleep, live for football, football does not leave my mind it's all that I can think about, so take it from me when I say this will work and you must trust my judgement.

That what you did on football manager Mr McPartlin...

Btw Dzecko looks really good on all his YOUTUBE reels, just like Jo did... But wouldn't you rather have a proven premiership goalscorer who's proved his talent behond any doubt....

say....

TORRES?

colin's bell helmet said:
GStar said:

you not got espn? i've seen the lad on many occasions in the bundesliga and also been keeping tabs on him in the champs league (you might remember him scoring a couple against the rags a few seasons back). the season wolfsburg won the league him and grafite notched up 54 goals between em which is a record in the german league for a strike partnership and this season he's got 10 in 17 in a pretty woeful team. my judgement after seeing him play many many times is he is a fucking cracking player and also would fit into the prem quite easily......i'd have him over torres everyday of the week, and also the way you have to look at it is adebayor out and dzeko in would only be a good thing for city it's a no brainer.....he's only young as well.

Torres has 70 in 130 for the scouse.. you not got skysports? he's only young aswell...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.