I am always right and Mancini needs to read this...

tazmancblue said:
AntMcfc said:
Thank God Mancini read this. Thank you, Roberto, you have made my life a little bit more complete.

Do you really think he read your post and thought, "Hey, why didn't I think of that. This guy is correct, I best ring Mr Cook and tell him to sort it now!"

OR

He tried to buy him in the summer and we were unhappy with the price and he knew all along that we would go and get him in January. After all, this is what he told us all in November at the fans' forum.

Now get back onto Football Manager and continue winning the Chumps League.
THIS. Either he is juz foolin around, or someone juz have too huge of an ego.

4th higest goalscorers, 2nd best defence, whats the problem? Just enjoy the ride because it can only get better.

AntMcfc said:
Mr Mancini, I hope you read this because you need to take my advice. We will not be winning the title or coming extremely close until we sign EDIN DZEKO. We are so toothless at times and the amount of crosses we put in to nobody is unreal. Dzeko would be a real focal point most of those crosses and we would have been hitting his head tonight because of his exceptional movement. Also, it's quite clear that our attacking quartet do not move in behind the defence often enough, at times we're way too static and we wait for one-twos, Edin Dzeko changes this, he loves to peel off defenders, he loves to back into defenders and turn, this not only provides us with an option to get in behind the defence but it also creates space for the one-twos. I have one of the best footballing brains in the country, I eat, sleep, live for football, football does not leave my mind it's all that I can think about, so take it from me when I say this will work and you must trust my judgement.
This is a great post and it look like the poster is correct because Edin Dzeko has changed Man City's forward players and the team working better now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.