I am Carlton Cole's agent

davelyncooper

IMO he is better than any of the forwards we have signed this summer, the guy has come on leaps and bounds under Zola, he is only 25 and at 6' 3" will make a better target man than RSC wiil ever be.

Last night he was a revelation, I guess there is no chance of us bidding for him as we already have a glut of strikers but I am still not sure why he has never been on our radar.

Please - no abuse, these are just my personal thoughts.

EDIT : I'm kidding, he isn't Cole's agent. Please stop asking if he is.

Re: Carlton Cole

davelyncooper said:
IMO he is better than any of the forwards we have signed this summer, the guy has come on leaps and bounds under Zola, he is only 25 and at 6' 3" will make a better target man than RSC wiil ever be.

Last night he was a revelation, I guess there is no chance of us bidding for him as we already have a glut of strikers but I am still not sure why he has never been on our radar.

when has cole scored 30 in a season?

davelyncooper said:

no personal abuse coming from me just friendly advice....

GLUE.....stop sniffing it

davelyncooper said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
same here, pathetic statement

We will see, my belief is he will score more goals than RSC, anyone want to pm for a wager please feel free to do so.

you said better then "any" of the forwards weve bought santa cruz wont be fit to score more goals but id be happy to place a wager on ade or tev scoring more...........

davelyncooper said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
same here, pathetic statement

We will see, my belief is he will score more goals than RSC, anyone want to pm for a wager please feel free to do so.
but he is nowhere near as good as Adebayor or Tevez

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.