I am Carlton Cole's agent

davelyncooper said:
IMO he is better than any of the forwards we have signed this summer, the guy has come on leaps and bounds under Zola, he is only 25 and at 6' 3" will make a better target man than RSC wiil ever be.

Last night he was a revelation, I guess there is no chance of us bidding for him as we already have a glut of strikers but I am still not sure why he has never been on our radar.

Please - no abuse, these are just my personal thoughts.

EDIT : I'm kidding, he isn't Cole's agent. Please stop asking if he is.

You should have gone to Specsavers !

Re: Carlton Cole

Neil McNab said:
Ireland_for_pm said:
the guy was world class last night, id fuckin sign him tommorow, i just couldnt get enough off his performance and i think he is fast becoming one of the best strikers in the premiership.
thumbnail.aspx
lol i was only joking anyway but the commontaters the other night were licking his arse all half!

davelyncooper said:
IMO he is better than any of the forwards we have signed this summer, the guy has come on leaps and bounds under Zola, he is only 25 and at 6' 3" will make a better target man than RSC wiil ever be.

Last night he was a revelation, I guess there is no chance of us bidding for him as we already have a glut of strikers but I am still not sure why he has never been on our radar.

Please - no abuse, these are just my personal thoughts.

EDIT : I'm kidding, he isn't Cole's agent. Please stop asking if he is.

Who said you could blow my f**ckin cover, now every f**ker knows

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.