I am Carlton Cole's agent

Re: Carlton Cole

Carlton Cole is the new Kevin Campbell, capable in patches but mainly shite. Shining in an inept, deluded and shitty England side means sweet fuck all!

mattyctid said:
davelyncooper said:
IMO he is better than any of the forwards we have signed this summer, the guy has come on leaps and bounds under Zola, he is only 25 and at 6' 3" will make a better target man than RSC wiil ever be.

Last night he was a revelation, I guess there is no chance of us bidding for him as we already have a glut of strikers but I am still not sure why he has never been on our radar.

Please - no abuse, these are just my personal thoughts.

when has cole scored 30 in a season?
leave him alone! ...he did in his dreams.

bluestreak said:
Neil McNab said:
Carlton Cole is the new Kevin Campbell, capable in patches but mainly shite. Shining in an inept, deluded and shitty England side means sweet fuck all!
are you a Scot..thought so. Your team were fucking brill weren't they.
No English thanks and I lost all intrest in England 10 years ago, City play better football!

the only thing hes got in common with rsc is they are both injury prone

davelyncooper said:
IMO he is better than any of the forwards we have signed this summer, the guy has come on leaps and bounds under Zola, he is only 25 and at 6' 3" will make a better target man than RSC wiil ever be.

Last night he was a revelation, I guess there is no chance of us bidding for him as we already have a glut of strikers but I am still not sure why he has never been on our radar.

better than what we have? he's no better that what we've sold.
take more water with it.

the guy was world class last night, id fuckin sign him tommorow, i just couldnt get enough off his performance and i think he is fast becoming one of the best strikers in the premiership.

Ireland_for_pm said:
the guy was world class last night, id fuckin sign him tommorow, i just couldnt get enough off his performance and i think he is fast becoming one of the best strikers in the premiership.
thumbnail.aspx

FFS Are you for real, possibly the most ridiculous thing i have read.Lay off the crack

davelyncooper said:

Stone the crows! Better than Tevez?!

Tell Sparky if he wants to deal I ll personally drive CC up to you and bring Carlos back home!

He has come on leaps and bounds under Zola granted. Been working with a phycologist to sort out his mental game.

Claudio Ranieri described him as the most technically gifted players on the training ground!

Yet when it came to Saturdays he was piss poor.

Curbs even subbed him on and subbed him back off again at Chalrton!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.