I am fed up of these Bluenoses clogging up this board

I said this not so long ago about fans of other clubs in general going on other clubs forums. 'Pam' did a thread on here saying how she's, (presume she's a she), went onto RedCafe and I looked at the screen with my jaw dropped in disbelief. Why other fans take the time to register with other clubs' forums is something I cannot get my head around.

a lot of you guys are good lads

some aren't

but I think bluenosez on here or not, the guys that are bad bells would still be bad bells regardless. Are bad bells any more acceptable because the prefer the lighter shade of blue?

Only difference now is that they have another focus for their general bellendery!

I think I've been quite fair to everyone on here.

It's just that I'm capable of differentiating between one poster and another.

I'd prefer a message board that wasn't clogged with xenophobic children flinging shit everywhere and entering into mindless arguments without considering what has been posted.

Sadly, this is usually the nature of internet message boards.

a lot of bellends

sld said:

some aren't

but I think bluenosez on here or not, the guys that are bad bells would still be bad bells regardless. Are bad bells any more acceptable because the prefer the lighter shade of blue?

and I think I've been quite fair to everyone on here.

I'd prefer a message board that wasn't clogged with xenophobic children flinging shit everywhere and entering into mindless arguments without considering what has been posted.

a lot of bellends
You should see what it gets like in the 4 days of the year we don't have Everton fans on here. It's worse.

Joycee Banercheck said:
sld said:

some aren't

and I think I've been quite fair to everyone on here.

a lot of bellends
You should see what it gets like in the 4 days of the year we don't have Everton fans on here. It's worse.

hehe<br /><br />-- Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:18 am --<br /><br />
Pigeonho said:
I said this not so long ago about fans of other clubs in general going on other clubs forums. 'Pam' did a thread on here saying how she's, (presume she's a she), went onto RedCafe and I looked at the screen with my jaw dropped in disbelief. Why other fans take the time to register with other clubs' forums is something I cannot get my head around.

do you not talk to other people in life?

do you never have a word with someone you don't know?

ever spoken to an opposing fan at a football match?

what's there to get your head around?

I find it interesting to gauge opinions from a different point of view. If I didn't try to understand other viewpoints, then I'd probably be a very one dimensional drone.

sld said:

some aren't

Only difference now is that they have another focus for their general bellendery!

a lot of bellends
And they all sound like squawking camels, wear a darker shade of blue and carry blowup Gollum dolls.

sld said:
Joycee Banercheck said:

hehe

-- Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:18 am --

Pigeonho said:

do you not talk to other people in life?

do you never have a word with someone you don't know?

ever spoken to an opposing fan at a football match?

what's there to get your head around?

I find it interesting to gauge opinions from a different point of view. If I didn't try to understand other viewpoints, then I'd probably be a very one dimensional drone.

Fair do's about the drink with another fan thing. Have done that a few times, on one occasion in the Sherwood with that John 'Portsmouth FC' Westwood fella, a very nice man indeed despite hs lunatic looks! Never looked at it like that really.

Blue Smarties said:
sld said:

some aren't

a lot of bellends
And they all sound like squawking camels, wear a darker shade of blue and carry blowup Gollum dolls.

hilariously unfunny

exactly the type of bellend I was highlighting

You didn't get that though, in your failure to attempt humour

do lols on an internet message board give you funny feelings in your undies?

Cut this guy sld some slack he's had a lot to deal with over the last few years,

Loss of Rooney..........ouch!

Loss of Lescott..........ouch!

Loss of 4th place elect......ouch!

No new ground to move into ........ouch!

Keep yer chin up fella: )

Lindowman said:
Cut this guy sld some slack he's had a lot to deal with over the last few years,

true

but Arteta, Cahill, Jagielka, Heitinga, Saha, Pienaar all for the price on one Bellamy made up for it

sld said:
Lindowman said:

true

but Arteta, Cahill, Jagielka, Heitinga, Saha, Pienaar all for the price on one Bellamy made up for it

Not for long.......once you become our feeder club : )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.