I am fed up of these Bluenoses clogging up this board

Evertonian3 said:
lloydie said:
But which level?
we'll have 2 different scenarios to contend and guess who we're going to be able to buy so it's an impossible question, one thing is certain they'll be of better quality than you can afford and will extend the gap that's opening up between us.

The gap that was so apparent at Goodison?

Granted but one swallow doesn't make a relationship mate, I did say OPENING, not opened although league position makes the point, it may not even be apparent tonight as I also accept you have a decent side but if you think we're not going to push on from where we are now you're sadly deluded, oh hang on just remembered your username :-)

just to add that you should really answer stony's question
"What blood money ? Tell me why it's blood money ?"
it's exactly these sort of blindly ill-informed and ill-educated assertions that really make the blood boil and make it impossible to talk to you on a serious level.

just to add that you should really answer stony's question
"What blood money ? Tell me why it's blood money ?"
it's exactly these sort of blindly ill-informed and ill-educated assertions that really make the blood boil and make it impossible to talk to you on a serious level.

What's that smell? Smells a bit like casual racism to me.

What? From an Evertonian?
It's not like they have a record for racism ....... er

stony said:
Evertonian3 said:
You think this arab is spending all his blood money because of a deep love for City?

What blood money ? Tell me why it's blood money ?

Surprise surprise(no I'm not Cilla) you haven't answered.

Nothing like an ill informed opinion, spouted by am idiot with a hint of casual racism thrown in.

What a credit to your club and fellow dippers.

BlueMeanie1878 said:
lloydie said:
What? From an Evertonian?
It's not like they have a record for racism ....... er

What city club hasn't?

not like yours, your lot are despicable so don't try to shrug it off with " well everyone else does it", pathetic!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.