I am fed up of these Bluenoses clogging up this board

Evertonian3 said:
pee dubya said:
Given is 33, Vieira is 33.

Our squad is on average 0.8 years older than yours, considering Sylvinho (35), Vieira (33) and Petrov (31) are all out of contract in the Summer, and Given is a keeper so at his peak, with 5 good years left, you're wrong.

Replacement will be gradual, based on quality, age is not a problem for us.

Age is a massive problem for you. Even Chelsea are struggling to get the players to replace their ageing players.

I can't see Ribery, Aguerro, Villa, Fabregas, Ronaldo or Rooney etc signing for City.

You'll be stuck with the Bellamys and Bridges for a good few years yet.

Nah it's not, SWP and Toure's long term futures are doubtfull anyway, becasue of their quality, not age, they haven't impressed much this season. Barry is at his peak yes, although his game is hardly based on physical attributes, Lescott is 27, not old. 4-5 years is easily enough time to bring in some younger players to keep the squad fresh. As for Ribery etc, we don't need to sign superstars like the ones you've listed. A couple if they're available maybe. Bridge can be replaced fairly easily, he's a good player, but with unlimited funds, hardly impossible to replace, same with Bellamy.

Johnson, Kompany, De Jong, Zabaleta, Richards, Ireland, Adebayor, Tevez, Hart, maybe even M Johnson, Boyata etc, we have plenty of young players still to reach their peak. At the moment i think we have the perfect balance, we just have to maintain it. If we have to change the balance of the team quickly, then maybe we would have a problem.

You're making up problems which simply don't exist, Chelsea are struggling because Abramovic pulled his funding, although if rumours are true he will be spending heavily this again Summer.

Evertonian3 said:
pee dubya said:

Our squad is on average 0.8 years older than yours, considering Sylvinho (35), Vieira (33) and Petrov (31) are all out of contract in the Summer, and Given is a keeper so at his peak, with 5 good years left, you're wrong.

Age is a massive problem for you. Even Chelsea are struggling to get the players to replace their ageing players.

I can't see Ribery, Aguerro, Villa, Fabregas, Ronaldo or Rooney etc signing for City.

This RAG/dipper is comedy gold, can we keep him?

Evertonian3 said:
pee dubya said:

talk about deluded!!!!! you lot actually think that things have been won without money, what is it team work alone is the key.

What a total load of jealous tosh!

Yes team work is important and we have it in bundles, but the key to all success is money oh wait we have that also in bund...bundl.....billions, you have fuck all and never will, what you do have is the loose change we had in our back pocket for the mighty lescott, a sithole of a ground a scanky shithole of a city that you don't even bare its name, you bigger neighbours across the park have that priviledge.
all you have is a few bins to dip your thieving sweaty palms in, so dip away ahhhhhrrrrrrr kiddddddddddddddddddddd

God i hope we beat them tonight or we'll never hear the end of it, f*ck me they are more determined to win us than anyone else, my cousin is a toffee and it made his season when they beat us at their place, they really will not accept it is going to be us who break the top four and not them (who knows if they do nick it they will probably bring it out on DVD). This is their cup final which is pretty sad for them. Anyway i hope we really turn it on tonight and give em a good leathering (Rosler V Southall ahhhhh the memories).

Lucky Toma said:
Evertonian3 said:
Whe Torres signed for Liverpool they had finished top 4 for the last -
i don;t even know but would guess about - ten years, they had also won the CL two years earlier.

If they sell him he'll go to Chelsea or Barca....not City.

Kompany and De Jong ARE good enough? then why are you 15 points behind the big 3?

You think this arab is spending all his blood money because of a deep love for City?

That's sweet. Utterly deluded but very, very cute.

ADam Johnson was a good buy though, forgot about him.

and yes that's what you need to do....but like I say, in 4-5 years time half of your first xi will need replacing.

I agree with you. In 4/5 years half of our team will need replacing.

Shit! If only we had some money in which to do that....

ERm i thnk the fact you're 15 points behind the big 3 and haven't even made a final after spending hundreds of millions of pounds shows that the money isn't really working lolololololololol<br /><br />-- Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:01 pm --<br /><br />
The Fixer said:
Evertonian3 said:

This RAG/dipper is comedy gold, can we keep him?

Who do you think you can sign to take you to the next level?

Genuine question btw.

But which level?
we'll have 2 different scenarios to contend and guess who we're going to be able to buy so it's an impossible question, one thing is certain they'll be of better quality than you can afford and will extend the gap that's opening up between us.

Evertonian3 said:
You think this arab is spending all his blood money because of a deep love for City?

What blood money ? Tell me why it's blood money ?

lloydie said:
But which level?
we'll have 2 different scenarios to contend and guess who we're going to be able to buy so it's an impossible question, one thing is certain they'll be of better quality than you can afford and will extend the gap that's opening up between us.

The gap that was so apparent at Goodison?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.